[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out /adv/. I want to force a friend (girl) into fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (637KB, 4032x3024px)
image.jpg
637KB, 4032x3024px
Hear me out /adv/. I want to force a friend (girl) into fighting me, like full on no holds barred punches to the face. I think it'll be carthartic for her and of course I'll be fighting her back.

She's been quite shit on lately with life and due to an emotionally manipulating boyfriend she's basically become almost a drone. I want the feisty friend I use to know back and I don't mind taking a few blows to get it.

Does this sound like a really stupid idea? Rather, I know it's stupid but do you think it'll be successful?

I think I have a couple of things to say that could really rile her up that involves past bfs and her childhood but I don't want to screw it up by ruining our friendship after it.

Yes I have tried to get through to her in other ways and nothing has worked. Pic unrelated, needed an image
>>
I really can't form the words to describe how stupid of an idea this is.
>>
>>18104598
I said it was stupid. She's a mega tomboy and pretty much has more testosterone than most men I've met.

I figured it might help
>>
I get your idea. However, you guys are friends, I seriously recommend you just arrange some kind of one on one encounter to discuss your opinion.
>>
>>18104598
Concur completely.
But if you insist.
Go ahead, beat the shit out of each other.
>>
>>18104778
We don't have as many one on one encounters anymore cause her pathetic excuse of a bf basically tries to control incessantly. We did spend half the day together the other day by chance where I told her she needs to end it with him and she just agrees and brushes it off then continues to mope. I've tried to talk to her rationally, emotionally and just listen and try to cheer her up. Everything has failed.

I'd also like to point out before it gets asked that no I don't have intimate feelings for her.
>>
>>18104784

Just thinking it would be a good way for her to vent her frustration
>>
>>18104789
Consult her parents. I have no idea what ages you are, but there's no doubt your word would have had already placed doubt in her mind. Hearing it from someone she has always trusted from birth will be the final push without a doubt. They would have likely caught on to their own suspicions too anyway.
>>
>>18104807

We're in our twenties and she doesn't stay in touch with her family
>>
>>18104807

It was also one of the things I was going to use on her to wind her up
>>
>>18104840
Well I don't encourage fighting. But you could directly talk to the boyfriend one on one. Hopefully it wouldn't escalate but even if he does attack you she'll surely revise the situation she's in if he attempted to hurt a friend. Since it drags not only her (she's probably feeling alone and goes with a "can handle it" attitude) but someone else.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.