[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking girl out for date, what are some things to do without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).png (7KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
7KB, 485x303px
Taking girl out for date, what are some things to do without coming across as a complete autist?
>>
Grab her by the pussy
>>
Go to the park for a walk. Go to a bookstore and browse. Go window shopping on a less busy street downtown somewhere. Anything where you can engage one another without having to be totally one on one.
>>
>>18104544
Eat, drink, have fun, have normal conversations.
>>
>>18104553
Was planning on something like this, just going to interesting places around the city.
>>
File: IMG_7314.jpg (253KB, 668x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7314.jpg
253KB, 668x808px
>>18104544
I used this routine back when I was single.

It ended in sex about 70% of the time.

>Take her fancy restaurant,
>Just talk
>buy lots of alcohol
>try to pay it all yourself unless she refuses and wants to split bill
>bring her to a dance club
>buy drinks and dance with her
>if it feels right, kiss her
>after a while of making out invite her back to your bachelor pad
>sex

You need some social skills to pull this off
>>
>>18104572
How may I obtain such skills and what can I do if I can't drink until 6 months later?
>>
>>18104581
How do you obtain dance skills?

Youtube how to dance or better yet, just wing it. Being confident when dancing goes a long way.
>>
>>18104581
Stop being such a beta faggot, be confident.
>>
>>18104581
>how can I obtain social skills.

I used to have real bad social skills.

I got over it by forcing myself to go out every weekend with whatever person I knew even if I didn't particularly like the person. You eventually pick stuff up
>>
>>18104572
>>Take her fancy restaurant,
>>Just talk
>>buy lots of alcohol
>>try to pay it all yourself unless she refuses and wants to split bill

I don't have the kind of money to do this shit.
>>
>>18104548
Fpbp
>>
>>18104634
Take her to McD's and buy the cheapest goon you can find.
>>
>>18104634
You need money, social skills and being /fit/

Casual sex isn't for everybody, the men who get lots of it tend to have all 3 of the above
>>
>>18104544
Always use coupons and tell her that you have a 2 for 1 deal and she was the first person you thought of. Girls like romance.
>>
File: giphy.gif (531KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
531KB, 320x176px
>>18104544
> without coming across as a complete autist?

Unlike what this fag said >>18104553

Aim to keep it one on one. Don't do stuff like going to a bookstore and browsing,that ruins the mood and gets you friendzoned when the point of a date is to show how much unrestrained fun you have with each other. Hell, if Chad starts talking to her while you're doing that browsing shit she's not going to be like "Oh hey where's my date?" She's going to brush you off and he becomes the highpoint of the time YOU set up to be with HER.

If you want a basic plan then best for you is Dinner first then offering to show her your home or another area that you're familiar with.

If you completely want to autist proof on your date though you need to know how to talk to women. Luckily it's not hard to get into the mood for acing it. Just stay focused on asking the questions. If you start getting questions yourself,don't answer them(BUT if repeatedly pressured answer vaguely) and dodge it with stuff like "Why do you ask?" or "How about you?"
Even nonsense like "Are you hitting on me?" can yield results.
>>
>>18104857
>Just stay focused on asking the questions.

No, not a good idea.

If all you do is ask questions, you'll sound really boring.

Make a few questions once in a while but put lots of input, make her ask the questions.

(I'm this anon by the way >>18104572)
>>
>>18104857
PS The rest is good though
>>
First dates are there to show the girl that you exist, are trustworthy, are no rapist and that you have chemistry to talk.

Things to avoid: Monologues, only talking about you or her, interviews.

Unlike >>18104857 my personal experience is, that first dates don't need too much action, especially eating together is shunned by girls.
My experience is that it's better to do something new than something boring, which means I invite her to a place and to doing something that I have not done before, which gives us both a little adventure and it's not only her beeing in an unfamiliar surrounding.

With my First GF I went to a frozen yogurt place that newly opened and was near a park, have never been there before, we talked outside, it was sunny and warm so we went for a walk.

With my second GF I went to a second hand english (Im german) bookstore, where we could talk about what kind of books we, our sibblings and parents liked. It was new for both of us and it helped with delivering a topic.

If a chad would have come up to her and she would have talked to him mainly I would have jsut gone, because I would have wasted my time with her anyways.

One date I had in a boring coffee was the only date so far that I had no good outcome with and where things were not really interesting.
>>
>>18104904
BTW addendum:

Keep your first date short! Say from the beginning that you have to go do X after 1.5 to 2 hours.
I have had a bad experience with this once with a 9/10 girl that randomly invited me to a date, there was no end point set, which means we ran out of things to talk which is pretty bad for a first date.
>>
>>18104910
>ran out of things to talk about
That's something I was thinking about, I can talk shit for a while and find things to do but I'm not going to drag things out. I'd rather keep her entertained and wanting to go out again.
>>
Hypothetically, what would be a good date with a girl who's autistic herself?
>>
>>18105009
if there is chemistry, it dosn't matter where you talk, it's only about finding a common ground of interesting topics.

how severely autistic is she? this could mean, it has to be somewhere where she is used to beeing or mean that there is not much noise in the surroundings. Ask her
>>
>>18105009
Actually autistic or the kind of autism op was joking about?
Just make her feel reflexed/comfortable around you.
>>
>>18105062
>>18105075
We're both officially diagnosed, but I can "pass" much more easily, mostly because I'm decent at small talk. She's ordinarily very quiet and only talks to respond to other people.

We seem to have some similar interests (like improv theater or vegan cuisine), so maybe I could turn this into a date.

But she's also been raped or perhaps molested a few months ago, so I really don't want to make her uncomfortable with unwanted attention. I'm perfectly fine with no sex or physical contact, but I'm wondering if even asking her out would be too much.
>>
>>18105094
Just start spending more time with her, find things to do that don't involve constant conversation but don't ignore her.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.