[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More than friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 0PIR6Xu.jpg (166KB, 419x610px)
0PIR6Xu.jpg
166KB, 419x610px
So ive been best friends with this girl for 2 years now and have never thought of anything more until recently, one of the reasons is because she had a boyfriend. We have been though so much recently with her and her bf breaking up not too long ago and I decided to tell her how I feel about 2 weeks ago and at first her response was filled with relief and glad that I told her but she says that she is just overwhelmed with everything from the breakup still and these past few weeks have been great and not so great. We acts completely different around each other now ever since ive opened up but every time ive tried to define the relationship she says she is still overwhelmed and then changes the subject and she hasn't exactly said she likes me back so i dont know if she just is just using me for the attention of a boyfriend untill she finds someone new or she wants ti be something more.
>>
Damn son
>>
>>18104399
>says she's just overwhelmed because of break up
She doesn't want to date you but she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. You fucked up.
>>
>>18104441
This. If she was interested in pursuing something with you she wouldn't keep dodging the question.
>>
>>18104399
get a new sheila m8 ya done fucked this one up
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.