[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf doesn't cum when we have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (14KB, 190x266px)
images.jpg
14KB, 190x266px
Gf and I haven't had sex for about 2 months because she doesn't cum from penetration. She finds sex meaningless because she doesn't cum, and she hates it when I go down on her, so I just get in the mood for nothing. I can make her horny... but then again she doesn't want to fuck because it only teases her more without pleasure. I miss having sex so what can I do? Any advice?
>>
>>18104351
Can she gum from oder methods? Do u have smol benis?
>>
http://www.womenshealthmag.co.uk/sex-love/sex-tips/227/your-15-minute-orgasm/
Give it a try
>>
Finger her?
>>
>>18104355
no its average, and ive made her cum from clitoral stimulation
>>18104383
lol she still doesn't cum, I even go up and down etc
>>
>>18104351

She is not attracted to you.
>>
grab her throat and fuck her like a man

if she tells you to take it easy your doing it right
>>
Some couples just can't-it depends on whether your genitals fit each other properly. Just go down on her and stuff, before you start. then you're both happy.
>>
>>18104351
>Gf and I haven't had sex for about 2 months

Sounds like a real cunt.

>but then again she doesn't want to fuck because it only teases her more without pleasure

Like really? She cannot communicate and help you out?

>and she hates it when I go down on her

I think she wants to break up with you?
>>
A majority of women don't come from penetration. Find/steal this book called Come As You Are
>>
Majority of women don't get off from penetration alone. Communicate with her, find a solution that works with both of you to get both of you off in a sexual encounter. If she's unwilling to talk or compromise on it after hearing your side of the story, break up, you're sexually incompatible.
>>
You that some girls have real hard time too get off only trough vaginal penetration, right?

Ask her what she likes, turn-ons and try different position etc.
>>
Maybe get her a vibrator she can use during sex. I prefer the Lelo Nea 2. It's small enough to maneuver with her hand or just nestle it between the folds of her pussy and your two pelvises. It feels really good and used right I can climax in less than 3-5 minutes.
>>
This >>18104445 and this >>18104504
And break up with that uncommunicative, egoistic whore.
>>
>>18104449
How do you fuck a man?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.