[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was dumped a few days ago by my girlfriend. She was really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1444081360935.png (40KB, 200x168px) Image search: [Google]
1444081360935.png
40KB, 200x168px
I was dumped a few days ago by my girlfriend. She was really special to me and I genuinely felt like it could have gone somewhere. Everything went perfectly, up until I found out that she wasn't over her ex. When I confronted her about it, she became very defensive. Saying things like "do you expect me to just get over him?" so I flat out told her that she'd never get over him if she'd keep letting him text her and all that. She then decided that we weren't a good idea and dumped me.

I know I shouldn't chase a girl who still isn't over a past guy, but this guy is a completely shitbag. He dumped her twice, psychologically abuses her to the point where she hides from him in public if she sees him, and yet defends his bullshit for some reason. And yet after she dumped me, I heard she texted my friends messages like "I fucked up" and "We fought and now he's gone, what do I do?"

I want her back, I know I shouldn't but I really do. I want to help her out of this cycle but I just don't know how to do it.
>>
>>18104159
Sounds mentally defective to me. Time to find some fresh pussy to keep yourself occupied.
>>
>>18104178
This is my problem though. I never go out of my way to date. She just came into my life and we clicked so well. I feel like I want to reach out to her but I don't even know if she's really hurting too or not. I'm just so confused. There are ten things I want to do, but I don't know if they'll make things worse or not.
>>
>>18104192
At the very least it's her responsibility to reconnect with you, not the other way around. Fresh pussy would be better if you can get it though.
>>
>>18104195
Do you think I should try talking to her at all? I can't tell if she doesn't have the courage to say anything to me, or if she just doesn't want to.
>>
>>18104213
Depends how strongly you feel about her I guess. Trying to get her back after she dumped you seems a bit spineless imo, but what the fuck do I know? I'm a khv anyway. Perhaps you could set things up and let her know indirectly (through friends or whatever) that you're open to talking.
>>
>>18104217
It really is pretty spineless. If it were any other girl I've been with I wouldn't do it. But I sympathize with her, her first bf is doing exactly what my first gf did to me. She even sees the fact of him dumping her twice was her fault. I might just be too nice for my own good but I don't want to see her go through that. I might not be able to snap her out of it, but I'll be kicking myself in the ass forever if I don't try. Even though right now I feel like I'm chasing nothing, I want her to know that she doesn't have to feel alone through it all.
>>
>>18104159
as your thinking about this, you should be getting new pussy.... cus she is probably getting gorilla fucked right now by her x,,, just saying. my girl never got over me, and everytime she comes around she gets GarrIla fucked then realizes she fucked up by seeing me and runs to the dude she dumped or just cheated on.
>>
Go cold on her, this make you the new ex she can't stop thinking about. She will try to win you back if you act like you don't want her anymore.

Sometimes damaged goods need to be manipulated to get them to make good choices.
>>
>>18104267
I guess that might be the only way. She sounded torn about dumping me and yet she's still not talking to me. I reached out to her earlier today and was surprised to see her reply immediately. Just a simple "how are you" and "I've been ok". and then she said nothing. I honestly feel like this is it.
>>
>>18104373
Go ahead and grieve the loss of the relationship. This will help if you never her back.
Don't text her anymore until she comes to you, the ball is in her court.
>>
>>18104379
Ok, I'll just wait to hear back from her then. Thank you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.