[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I asked this girl on a date over text (I know, I know, there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485474574843.png (250KB, 481x631px) Image search: [Google]
1485474574843.png
250KB, 481x631px
so I asked this girl on a date over text (I know, I know, there is a reason but I won't get into it, this isn't the point) over the weekend and she didn't answer me which is obviously a "no".
I see her tomorrow and I don't know what to say or do. We usually sit with each other and a few other friends during our lunch break.
Do I mention anything? Do I avoid her? Do I pretend nothing ever happened?
You can call me a fag for doing over text all you want but I had my reasons.
>>
You had a reason so I would be fine with it. If she doesn't want too talk about, then don'r push it dude. Although it is different with every person. Do what you think is right. Yeah, not the best advice, eh?
>>
Whatever you do just dont make it sound like a big deal or that you were worried about seeing her. If you feel like you need to talk to her about it then do but be cool. If shes not interested dont push her
>>
>>18104106
>>18104133
Alright I'll try to play it cool like it wasn't a big deal, which in reality is really isn't.
But do I proceed like business as usual?
I don't think I should bring it up, but I'm willing to discuss if she surfaces it first.
>>
>>18104174
Don't bring it up. Don't mention it at all. She either saw it and didn't want to respond, or she didn't see it. Either way, the ball's in her court, so you've done all you can. Let it go.
>>
>>18104094
pretend like nothing happened.
avoid akwardness and act like before, really. she'll do the same (she didn't answer so she obviously doesn't want to acknowledge what happened).
i'm the same kind of coward bitch.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.