[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: coool.jpg (53KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
coool.jpg
53KB, 500x475px
so, i've got a pretty serious question regarding my relationship that i'm hoping you guys can help me really come to a rational decision about it. I've been dating this guy for three years, we've been living together for one, and in jan. he cheated on me by getting really personal with some chick. I moved out. This guy kept pursuing to talk to me and asked to be forgiven and all... I told him id only forgive him if he proposed, and I did this because I take being in a relationship seriously and I wanted him to show me that he was really committed to me, by doing so. He proposed after meeting up a few days separate, along with promises of change of character and all and i accepted. We are now living together again and its been a month now that we have been "engaged" but he hasn't told any one about it and he hasn't changed his bad habits and i've seen no effort to do so, so I don't know how to feel about what his actions are telling me?
>>
>>18104060
anyone?
>>
>>18104091
So he cheated on you, then made you forgive him by pushing empty promises down your throat. After him cheating on you, you deamed it a good idea to get engaged with him. You are now engaged(and lets face it: this period +honeymoon will probably be the peak of the relationship) and he has not lifted a finger to atleast appear as if he is making progress on his *empty* promises. And yet you dont know what to feel about his actions? How about feeling and showing some self-respect? How about telling him that hes a cheat and him CHEATING ON YOU is too big of a stain on the rship for you to bear? How about not accepting the marriage proposal of a person that clearly disrespects you? What do you think will happen 2-3 years down the line when you get a kid and he gets bored of you?- last time he cheated he got a wife out of it, so why not do it again.

TLDR- You should have never talked to him again after he cheated. Dont throw your life away for a lying douchebag, as there are plenty of caring men out there. Dump him.
>>
>>18104060
can you elaborate on getting really personal? was it sex or more?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.