[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents coming home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1428733438256.gif (630KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1428733438256.gif
630KB, 500x378px
>be me, 23, live with parents
>parents supposed to be gone for two month vacation
>gf from Japan currently staying with me to take advantage of being home alone
>found out they're coming back next week
>gf departure date is two weeks after they return
>she has nowhere else to stay or the money for a hotel

Help /adv/, and no my parents would not be okay with this
>>
File: 1459443197712.png (193KB, 316x346px) Image search: [Google]
1459443197712.png
193KB, 316x346px
>gf from Japan
Weeb detected. Please die
>>
>>18103994
Send her home early. It's on her to figure out how to make that happen. She needs to contact the airline and see if she can move her flight up. She also needs to call mommy and daddy and tell them an emergency happened and she needs an earlier flight, if it's going to cost her to change her flight plan.
>>
>>18103994

call your parents and ask if your girlfriend can stay with you guys for a week.

and if not, ask a friend to shelter her then.
>>
>>18103994

Just make her stay and tell your mom that this is what you wanted to give them as a gift since she (probably, maybe) said she wanted grandchildren.

This is what she asked for
>>
What kind of faggot are you? Do your parents think you're a virgin?
>>
>>18104019
The whole point of her staying with me is unlimited sex. Becomes significantly more awkward with two people who almost never leave the house. I can count on two hands how many times I've been home alone in the past year

>>18104039
They know I'm not, but I don't want them to be part of, privy to, aware of, involved in, etc. my personal life in any way whatsoever
>>
Here's the deal, your parents are probably dumb like all old normies are. Tell them where she is from it is a traditional courting process where she has to stay at your residence for two weeks so that the familial energies can mingle and the woman can find out of the man's family will be compatible with her own

Just fuckin with you, you're fucked. Hide her in your room is your best bet.
>>
>>18104087

>the hwole point of her staying with me is unlimited sex.

sure. but thats no longer an option. so your choices are use a credit card and get that motel room, or just enjoy whatever you can.

we can't advise you on how to keep your parents out
>>
tell your parents that they need to go back out there and enjoy themselves and that they absolutely can't come back home. Bar the doors and windows to make sure they can't get in. It's your only chance.
>>
>>18103994
Well your girlfriend is living in their home and they're paying for her bills and whatnot so she should consider herself lucky that she's lived at your place for this long without living costs
>>
>>18104670
She's only been here for a few weeks pal
>>
>>18105770
honestly your parents might be relieved that you even have a gf. Just tell them that you thought it'd be a good time to have her over since they would be gone. There is no point in lying anymore, you'll just have to deal with a week of hardly no sex.
>>
Badger game
Uzy Asghar
>>
>>18103994
Buy an earlier flight and make your girlfriend go home 2 weeks earlier.
>>
>>18103994
are your parents racist? misers?

I don't understand why it would be a problem to ask them for cash for a hotel or to let her stay until her flight back
>>
well first off how fucking old are you that you have to hide your gf?

also its your fault for being a derp and not having enough money to fund a gf.

and again your fault for thinking you can be sneaky and shit while living under someone else's roof.
>>
>>18105831
>>18105814
See >>18104087 (second reply)
>>
>>18103994
She can stay with me :^)
>>
>>18105890
Thats fucking retarded

You're gonna send her home two weeks early because you're hung up on your parents being involved in your life?

Fucking stupid teenagers
>>
>>18105890

So they're actually okay with this and you're only throwing a hissy fit because you can't fuck in the living room anymore.

If they know you have a gf, I'm sure they know you're also banging her, and I very much doubt they will even care, unless shes one of them Formula 1 Japanese chicks.
>>
>>18103994
Your parents should be happy that you're happy. I feel bad for you if they don't respect that.
>>
>>18104004
at least he has a gf
>>
go on a two-week vacation and just bang in hotel rooms
>>
>>18103994
Be a man and tell them she's staying with you.

Tell them why she HAS to stay with you. Don't let them throw her out on the streets.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.