[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't love a friend Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: c.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
228KB, 394x370px
You can't love a friend

Prove me wrong
>>
>>18103956

that's not advice related, but ill bite.

give us context first though.
>>
File: 1486259188732s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1486259188732s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
>>18103956
Constanza can't Constanza a Constanza

Constanza Constanza Constanza

?
>>
>>18103965
You love family or love a romantic partner (a friend you have sex with, basically)

You can't love a friend, it's merely friendship. If you wish to call it love and not friendship, then you're either shitting on the concept of love or the concept of friendship.
>>
>>18103980

can you explain why you have this thought process?
>>
>>18103982
What else would separate a romantic relationship from friendship beyond sex?
>>
>>18103989

by that logic you can't love family either.
>>
>>18103998
I'd argue you don't. You just have very strong feelings.
>>
>>18103980
My closest bros I would almost go as far to say I love em like a brother at one point. No homo they're probably the reason I've ever had some form of happiness
>>
>>18104006

well then there you go, most people define love as 'very strong feelings' as there is no legal definition.

so it boils down to how you define love.
>>
>>18103980
>You love family or love a romantic partner (a friend you have sex with, basically)
>You love a romantic partner (a friend you have sex with, basically)
>You love a friend you have sex with, basically
>You love a friend

Checkmate fucking atheists
>>
>>18103980

>you can love family or romantic partners
>but not friends
>romantic partner is just a friend you have sex with

so the only thing separating friendship from love is sex.

yet you can love your family without sexxing them?

weird rules you got here op.
>>
>>18103956
you can't love a significant other

unlike a friend or family, you are much less likely to forgive them for violating morals you hold
>>
>>18104075

this is actually a pretty good point.

there's no legal definition of love.

the closest science has is a rush of chemicals in your brain, and you can have that for really anyone regardless of sexual or romantic interest.

but on an emotional and logical level it makes more sense to say you love your romantic partner less. you grow tired of them and break up so easily.

why else would romantic relationships be so fragile but friendships not so much?
>>
>>18104043
Right, I was like, dude they're called girlFRIEND's for a reason.
Your partner is your friend first and foremost, a lover second.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.