[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like your advice on money and women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: FEovtme-1.jpg (350KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
FEovtme-1.jpg
350KB, 538x810px
Why do most people lie about not needing money to get/hook up with a girl (girls) ?

You don't need to earn as much as an Accountant, Doctor, Engineer, General Manager, etc but almost every man needs to have a job with a good salary if he wants to get women.

Most of us know that almost all women want a man with at least one of these three things:

>money

>his own house or car

>a well paying job or career

Thirdly, most of us (men) are okay/satisfied with a women that only looks attractive.

I can honestly tell you guys that I'm not a misogynist and I really like women.

Daily life has shown me what women want from men and what men need to have relationships with women.

Lastly, do you know anybody that got/hooked up with women without having none of the 3 things I've mentioned ?
>>
>You don't need to earn as much as an Accountant, Doctor, Engineer, General Manager, etc but almost every man needs to have a job with a good salary if he wants to get women.

Homeless Millennial Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
>>
>>18103897
>Lastly, do you know anybody that got/hooked up with women without having none of the 3 things I've mentioned
of course

charisma goes a long way, also depends alot on your age. as you get older the things you mention become more important but when youre a stupid teenager none of that shit matters, and you can carry that into adult life too

i worked in videogames for a while as a musician, one of the other guitar players i worked with was totally on the heap, in his 40's, his day job outside of this gig was teaching lessons, and when this gig went away thats what he was gonna go back to, paid less than shit. but his girl was this smart scientist type girl who was really pretty, he was just a cool guy and she liked him
>>
>>18103897
>money

This statement is meaningless. Having money is critical to living. You need money to survive. It is not unreasonable for another person to expect that you have the bare minimum required to sustain your life.

>his own house or car

Living with your parents is acceptable through college. After that, if you're still living with them, you have failed in some capacity. Independence is a critical step in being a mature adult. People want to be in relationships with mature adults. A car is only necessary if you live in a place where public transit isn't the norm. You can't exactly go on a date with someone if you live in the middle of nowhere without a car or bus route. In that case, I suggest moving the fuck out of whatever shithole you live in.

>well paying job or career
Not unreasonable to want out of a mate. The purpose of relationships is to make them long term. Eventually have a family. It's a hell of a lot easier to raise a family on a good income.

Before anyone gets all salty and claims it's women who demand all of these qualities but they won't do it on their own. To that I say, stop going after useless, loser women. Plenty of women have their own income, their own place, their own independence. Demand better of yourself and your partner by only going after people who are willing to work hard for a good life.
>>
>>18103897

>lastly, do you know anybody that got/hooked up with someone without having none of the 3 things i've mentioned.

yes, though i live in a city where having your own vehicle just isn't necessary.

that being said most people at least have one of the 3. if someone doesn't have any of the 3 its hard becuase you at least need a vehicle or your own place. but most women have one or the other as well, if oyu're dating a girl who doesnt have vehicle and lives with a parent then you got low standards in women desu
>>
>>18103897
You don't need any of those things to hook-up with girls. The only thing necessary is a mutual-desire to fuck.

Now if were talking about an actual relationship... no shit, buddy. Setting standards is the first step in realizing a relationship, so that women, looking for actual relationships, would want a successful partner is only common sense.

The obvious differences here are the desired objectives of the invovled parties.
>>
>>18103925
You're right,

women should be like this and when they are they fuck some guy traveling they met off facebook anyway.

so more blah blah blah please
>>
>>18103897
If its a hook up, he doesn't need to have anything but a good face, a hot body, and a good enough sexual personality.
Because he's gonna be out of my life in 3 hours anyway and I'll never see him again. His wealth means nothing to me, because I'm not gonna even stick around long enough to see if he's got it.

Hell, I never even accept drinks from dudes, because I feel that morally obligates me to fuck him and I just don't wanna play that game. Every single one of my hook ups have never spent a penny on me.
>>
>>18103925
>After that, if you're still living with them, you have failed in some capacity.
curious to know in what way I've failed seeing as I earn more than both parents ever did combined
>>
>>18104223
Because unless your parents have some sort of disease where you are selflessly caring for them, you should have independence. Especially so if you have the money to do so. No adult in American culture at least should be living with their parents their whole lives unless there is some sort of circumstance where you must take care of them because they are incapable of doing so themselves.

Its not just about money, it's about being socially, emotionally, and physically independent.
>>
>>18103897
I got my gf when I didn't have a job, i did have a car i bought with my own money. And i lived at home. I was 18 and she was 15 tho.

Now that I'm 21 I'm pretty sure that's all women care about. I hate how they say want a guy who is "ambitious" but what they really mean is a guy who makes a lot of money. They don't care if he has actual meaningful goals or not
>>
>>18104223
>>18104247
Plus, no chick wants to try and quite fuck you so that your parents in the other room don't hear her. She wants to be able to let loose and make some noise and have wild sex without fearing your parents are gonna come home early and hear her being a harlot with their son.
>>
My boyfriend worked at BK when we started dating. Even now when he's earning a significantly larger salary, I don't expect him to buy me anything, and we go halves when we go out.

Don't blame women or your lack of money for your undesirability.
>>
>>18104247
>>18104247

Most people are dependent in one way or another. If you have roommates or even a spouse you are both dependent on each other. Girls want you to be independent just so you can give everything you have to them.
>>
>>18103925

>>>his own house or car

>>Living with your parents is acceptable through college. After that, if you're still living with them, you have failed in some capacity.

I can say that this is patently false. I lost my virginity like when i was ~26 to a high-strung, ambitious asian chick with big knockers. Hell, she basically seduced ME: being the stupid virgin that I was, I actually believed she just wanted to see my penis (she ended up polishing my knob for half the night). This all happened while I was living with my folks.

Granted, things are always a lot easier when you have your own place and learning to be independent IS important, but it seems that this huge hangup over moving out of one's parents place is a white-people thing.
>>
>>18104260
>my boyfriend worket at BK
just because all you could find was a wagecuck doesn't mean you should blame OP
>>
>>18104322
>Lastly, do you know anybody that got/hooked up with women without having none of the 3 things I've mentioned ?
OP asked.
>>
>>18104323
>Don't blame women or your lack of money for your undesirability.
he didn't asked for you to be a cunt.
>>
>>18103897
nature made women into gold diggers because children are expensive and they need someone to take care of them. Women will date poor men but not seriously or men who have the potential to acquire resources.When her biological clocks starts ticking she will leave you for a man with resources.
>>
>>18104339
If he wanted people to play nice, he should have asked Reddit
>>
>>18103899
>one night stands and hookup

don't count show me a female who actually picks a homeless guy as a long term partner.
>>
>>18104260
>"not like other girls!"

my guess is that you are young and you are not thinking about children. you are going to turn into a gold digger and expect men to take care of you once you get older because you want kids. this is all instincts and their is nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>18104389
>Lastly, do you know anybody that got/hooked up with women without having none of the 3 things I've mentioned ?
I'm not going to apologise for staying on topic. In fact, my post was probably more productive to OP than yours: I was showing OP that there are girls out there who don't care about money, whereas you're just perpetuating and validating his negative mindset

That said, I honestly don't care if you think that all women only want money. I know where my priorities lie, and it's not like I'll be dating you anyway.
>>
File: IMG_2378.gif (264KB, 486x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2378.gif
264KB, 486x524px
This is 100% true to EVERY boring, uninspiring, degenerate, celebrity clone citizen out there.

The moment your money runs out, your life runs out. What would you be without your money, ur job, your possessions. What ideas do you have? How do you interpret the world? None. Your fucking boring. And those moments your girl is thinking about that exotic creature known as the artist, she'll be thinking of me. And you know it don't matter to her where it is, cuz she's caught up in WHO it is

.S
>>
File: cah_guitar.png (15KB, 537x357px) Image search: [Google]
cah_guitar.png
15KB, 537x357px
>>18103908

Captha: Select all squares that match the label: Guitar.
>>
>>18104364
>don't count show me a female who actually picks a homeless guy as a long term partner.

Doesn't count? Read the fucking OP
>>
You know, everyone here makes it like women are gold diggers.

But if you were a poor man and a rich girl and poor girl both wanted to date you, which one would you pick?
>>
>>18103897
Plenty of teenagers and college students had sex/relationships while being broke.
As you become an adult, being able to support yourself and eventually a partner/family becomes more important.
When I was 16 money wasn't a factor I considered at all while picking a partner, at 24 I'd be stupid if I didn't consider it for a long term.
>>
>>18104448
The one who isn't ugly
>>
>>18103897
Well, my parents have the tradition reversed (mum's a CEO, dad's a teacher/ was a stay at home dad). They're happy and in love and stuff. It's not impossible.

Hell, I don't care about cars, or houses or money. I'd rather someone I can talk to, read books with, travel with, listen to and play music with.

I don't think any of those things are in my "desireable boyfriend" list.
>>
>>18104345
Holy fuck lmfao... The clock thing... Just cuz I had a kid and I was single father this chick latched on me, just cuz I had a kid . red flag 1 was she told me she loved me within a week of dating, I kinda laughed it off and asked if she was serious, then she started to cry. Red flag 2, 1 or 2 months in she said she wanted to have a kid right away. Told her we havent spent a summer together yet so NO to the kid. I already have a kid and I made that one the wrong way. I'm only going to make kids the right way from now on. Lol. 2 years later she is peeling on a stick saying she is fertile, and then she would scream at me why I pulled out. I laugh about this shit now but she took the fun out of sex. I told her I'm not just here to knock u up cuz ur 30. Anyways she broke up w me which was fine with me and then got knocked up by some guy. A month later. Lmfao dodged a fucking phyco bullet thank god. I feel bad for the dude tho. Has no idea that I stopped sleeping with her because she stopped taking care of herself. ie. Shave your legs and pits u cactus if u wanted me to knock u up for real dont be a sasquatic pig
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.