[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Ron regrets nothing.png (236KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Ron regrets nothing.png
236KB, 640x359px
Got the gun. What's the closest to garunteed way to end it all? Under the chin? Through the roof of the mouth? Through the temple? Straight between the eyes?

Fuck you, not asking to be talked down. Wats the quickest, most effective way?

Pic very loosely related?
>>
>>18103823
id go with the temple if i was gonna do it
>>
go with slitting ur wrists start up a shower then shoot urself just to be sure, just in case you dont die instantly you get to bleed out
>>
>>18103867
Can't operate gun if slit tendons in both wrists. Just one would work though
>>
>>18103823

What the fuck, that'll probably hurt and 1 in 5 head-shots are survivable.

Why'd you use a gun, fuck that shit?

Get a playlist of your favourite tunes and go driving into a wall at a billion miles an hour. At least you'll have a fun sing along before and and pretty much instakill w/o seatbelt.

Or carbon monoxide. Just sleep it away.

Worst comes to worst, noose.

Why the fuck a gun? If you survive that you'll be fucked for life (probably a long one too... I suppose brain damage makes suicide much more difficult, especially if people think you'll try again and watch you closely).

Goddamn, at least look up some neuroscience and find that part of the brain responsible for sentience/self awareness and aim there - don't trust a bunch of goddamn autists.
You kill that part of the brain, then it's all good, even if you survive you're technically dead.
>>
Not advocating anything, but through the mouth to target the medulla oblongata.

The medulla oblongata controls breathing.
Even with your temple/frontal lobe destroyed, you might be a vegetable.

Look up some research on 'Christine Chubbuck'
>>
Goodbye OP - honestly not talking down to you - I hope you have peace in death.
>>
If you're still here OP, have your spirit give me luck tomorrow with asking a girl out. I'm weary and tired of the lonliness
>>
Angle in the roof of the mouth so you shoot the stem.
Goodbye rest in peace
>>
Please come back as a cute girl so we can fuck in [age of consent] years
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.