[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so my girlfriend is open to anal sex, and we just tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Final Boss.jpg (31KB, 466x494px) Image search: [Google]
Final Boss.jpg
31KB, 466x494px
Okay, so my girlfriend is open to anal sex, and we just tried it not too long ago and she said it hurt way too much (but willing to give it time).

Are there any guides/tips you guys can give me on loosening my girls butt up?
>>
I advise you to learn to use Google
>>
>>18103488
Have her relax. If she doesn't clench her asshole and you use enough lube, you just need to start with one finger, then after a minute go to two. Then finally stick your peep in. Should only be slightly uncomfortable if she relaxes and lets you work her ass.
>>
put a lubed up finger in, work it in and out

then put two fingers in, and get her to clench her asshole while you move your fingers

that will loosen her up
>>
>>18103502
Okay. Any lubes you recommend?
>>
I've noticed that if I orgasm first I am super relaxed and things go much more smoothly. I can't recommend it enough; it's like night and day.
>>
Yeah, send my bitch my way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.