[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love os dead and we have killed it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 516x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 516x394px
>be me
>inglish class about to strat
>girl i like ask me a question about the common app
>I answered, then i continued
> class about to end
>were both standing
>i asked her sehe got to finish it
>looks at me directly in the eye while we talk
>"finish what "
>"the common app"
>"oh no, I finished it on whensday"
>stoped after that because the conversation was sooo fuking dry
> the was like 15 mis left and we cloud do whatever we whanted
> so i staded next to my friends
>then i feel this solid contact on my arm region
>it was her looked like it was accidental but she didn't stoped unit i moved like 30 secons laker

she usually talks a lot from what i seen but she never really gets talketive with i font know if i make her nervers or what(We used to text btw but stopped), and I know it isn't because im hideous because i hotten other girl to fall for me but i dont get her
>>
Holy fucking shit can you have a larger seizure on your keyboard?
>>
File: Snapchat-725245018.jpg (693KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-725245018.jpg
693KB, 1080x1920px
You know how it goes. I'm going to be making a lot of first impressions on a lot of new people. Lasting impressions.

There will be women. Oh, yes. There will be women.

While none of the women will be a sexual prospect, for obvious reasons, no job is so boring as a job devoid of sexual tension. I don't know who they will be, but, there will be that one, or those two, whose chemistry is in sync with mine, so I plan to go in hot, spark up some tension, and play it out as long as I can.

What are some good techniques, particularly for first-time meetings with females who you're going to be spending a lot of time around?

A single candle contains enough energy to explode like a firecracker, if it all burns at once, but the fuse spreads that energy out over many hours. I'm not going to form a sexual relationship with any of them, but I still want to slow-burn that sexual energy on-the-job. I know how to do that. What I'm asking about is how to start off with the biggest damn candle possible.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.