[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: hot asian dude.jpg (139KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
hot asian dude.jpg
139KB, 500x749px
I just got instagram and am unsure of the unspoken ettiquette of the whole system.

1) How many selfies are too many?
2) Is it ever okay to repost memes?
3) Is it ever okay to post a shirtless picture?
4) Is it ever okay to post a model/celebrity I think is hot (eg pic related)?
5) Do I add people I know IRL or will they be weirded out by the above 4 items?
6) How often should I make posts?

Thanks, I have the autism.
>>
>>18103301
>>18103301
What the fuck man.
Just do whatever you want.
Internet is cool because you don't have to bend to the "unspoken etiquette".
Everybody is cringy when they start a new social media just don't worry about it.
But to answer your questions :
1) Infinite
2) Yeah
3) Yeah
4) Yeah (also goddamn)
5) Depends on the person desu
6) However you want

Stop asking yourself so much question and just do what you want <3
>>
File: 2017-02-25_00.34.04.jpg (84KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-25_00.34.04.jpg
84KB, 1080x1080px
>>18103322

the thing that makes me nervous is that instagram is impossible to seperate from my facebook account so i think all my friends can see it on their 'recommended people' feed

thats the kinda thing that discourages me from posting stuff like pic related, for example
>>
>>18103332
>instagram is impossible to seperate from my facebook account
What ? Can't you just make a normal account with only an email and shit ?
But anyway who gives a shit, what will be the worst thing your friends say :
HAHAHA YOU POSTED A BEFORE AFTER PICTURE NAKED HAHAHA like you don't even have time to worry about that boring shit.

( Also mirin your progress how'd you do it ?)
>>
>>18103362

Instagram detects if you have a facebook account on your phone and, like a facehugger from Alien, connects irreversibly to it

the only way to avoid it is to have 2 phones, one for facebook and one for instagram. and i dont want to do that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.