[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: guestion-icon-23670.png (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
guestion-icon-23670.png
23KB, 512x512px
I'll give you a quick background

>hs senior rn
>Been hanging out with my crush more and more
>got to go on 2 dates with her basically, went to get coffee one day, we got frozen yogurt another day
>Ask her out to prom and she agreed
>Haven't flirt much (she isn't that type of person) tho I did tell her she had a cute smile
>Recently been really busy (gym, projects)
>Confidence has gone up (cuz gym)
>Was with her on Thursday after school for reflections club
>Have strong nudge she likes me
>Thinking mentally, yolo just tell her you like her who cares if she said yes or no, its take every chance you have or regret not taking them
>She lives near the school so we walk together
>I avoid small talk, build up asking her what she thinks of honest people
>Ask her if wouldn't be amazing if people could say what they think
>Something something, mentions that I'm predictable (not in a bad way, just that everyone in school knows me as the optimistic valedictorian and basically always happy/react positively)
>Tell her want me to be unexpected?
>Sure
>I know someone who likes you
>Thinks I'm being playable at first, "Who is it? Is it Dan" dan is just a inside joke
>No it's someone you know
>By then she's in front of her house, I kept going as soon as she realized what I meant
>"I'll let you think about that"
>This was Thursday, I haven't text her or seen her since (had internship Friday so I didn't go to school)
>Suddenly today, get a snap from her
>Tells me we have to meet up before class starts (I have class an hours earlier before everyone because I'm in the school's academy)
>Tell her "Sure, but can I know why?"
>She replies "You know why"

I'm here completely empty. I have no idea what could possibly happen tomorrow. Like I'm here trying to think of the best case scenario what of can happen and worst and I can't even with that. Maybe I shouldn't even think about it tomorrow but I just want to see if someone could help me get ready or prepared for what may come tomorrow
>>
Better get some condoms.

Just kidding. No idea, dude. She either likes you or she doesn't, and you'll know tomorrow. Good luck!
>>
>>18103575
Thanks Anon! I'm stuck between that too, either I'm going to find out she likes me back or not. Though I'm going to hope for the first, the more I believe it the more likely it'll happen
>>
All you can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Though I'd say things are looking pretty nice for you. Good luck anon!

Also, as another hs senior chasing a crush, I'd like to ask you something. When did you start talking to this girl? Like how much time has passed since you met her. Just curious.
>>
>>18103763
Well I started talking to her more and became kinda a closer friend this year :) Prior to last year, I wasn't interested in her, so I spoke to her like I spoke to any other girl just causally.

Though something in my favor is that I been the grade's valedictorian since 10th grade and been known as a pretty chill guy (got voted in senior polls as most likely to succeed and most likely to brighten your day) and recently really improved my social skills and health since summer

Good luck Anon and go for it before the school year ends! :D
>>
>>18103819
I see. Was just wondering because I also started developing feelings for this girl around the beginning of the year and while things are going well I suppose, it feels like our relationship is progressing really slowly. I'll be asking her out for the first time tomorrow, hopefully things go well. Thanks for the help and encouragement!
>>
>>18103855
I feel the same, progress is extremely slow but at least we still have some time. Ask her out and see how it goes! gl!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.