[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over a crush for a long distance friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488703696169.jpg (143KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1488703696169.jpg
143KB, 500x485px
Im a dumb boring and not very attractive gril in her 20s that for above and other reasons has a hard time making and keeping friends and having healthy relations with people etc. However i got to know someone from the internet for a while. He has a practical way of thinking and gave up on our ' relationship' (aka doesnt care to be intimate or anything but still keeps contact from time to time and is mostly friendly but in a way i find dry, not sure how else to call it), but i cant stop thinking about him in a way it is physically and emotionally creepy. I want to cuddle with him and such and say cute stuff to him and i know he will find it in bad taste and also admits to be lonely himself so it might fuel it further, idk. I also get unreasonably jealous when he talks about other girls that he finds attractive.
Im sure only advice that would make sense is going to the therapist but i wanted to know if someone can relate to my situation and tell how they cope, because im bored and in a mood for confessions. I also try to study but cant focus because of my selfpity after years of being a turbo-neet and this situation does a number on it too. Thank you for your time anon-kuns.
>>
>>18103199
Im aware of that but my brain got too addicted, female brains are funny i suppose. I like his personality more than i had liked the personalities of other peers and learned a bunch of interesting things thanks to him, he is cute but somewhat emotionally distant. But yeah i feel that he hangs around out of pity.
Also not meaning to bully but 4chins is age-sensitive so i wouldnt admit im underage on your place for future reference.
I appreciate your input though
>>
Also, you shouldn't be negative towards yourself, I'm sure that ur not a bad person, you just need some confidence/hope in life
>>
>>18103222
Thanks anon-kun for the nice words, but it is not about being horrible or anything, i just have a pretty cringy personality that wont let me interact with people normally. It is a little hard to explain, but anyway i try to work on it. It can be very difficult, especially when it comes to somewhat closer relationships.
Do you have a story you would want to share yourself?
>>
>>18103235
I'm a "interesting" person, I never had a relationship lol, if you want to ask anything you can message me on kik, my username is gmb456
>>
>>18103180

I knew this girl that was like you but she had those feelings for me.

Tell him how you feel and get ready to cut and burn if it all goes to shit. It's a lot easier online. Maybe work it out between yourselves.

When she told me how she felt I was over the moon. She hit me as being the type to have low self-esteem so I tried building her up so she could see how beautiful I found her through her own eyes.

Gay shit aside, work it out with him.
>>
File: Himeno_smile_n1133.jpg (109KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
Himeno_smile_n1133.jpg
109KB, 512x720px
You don't seem boring at all. Actually, you seem really cute.

>tfw no clingy girl considers me her oneitis
>>
>>18103277
Hey, thanks for your reply! The funniest idea about it is i sort of tried to work it out with him - he was being nice in a very careful way and it was obvious something about this kind of long distance relationship ( i actually thought i put emphasis on that part but now i reread what i wrote and it seems i messed up :( ) makes him uninterested and pretty uncomfortable. But he was definitely being kind about it. I just realise the situation is pointless - i just feel differently about interacting with him and he cant feel the same.
How did your relationship with that girl go?
>>18103357
T-thanks but it actually gets worse the closer i know someone. I just feel very comfortable anonymously :')
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.