[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls how do I talk and be attractive to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Girls how do I talk and be attractive to you?
>>
>>18103166
Same problem anon?
>>
>>18103151
>talk
Like you'd talk with anyone. Either the girl you're talking to will take interest in what you're saying, or she won't. That sorta how social interaction works.
>be attractive
Every girl has different tastes, so hard to say. Obvious things like showering regularly and being a generally decent human being helps you along greatly.

This is really too vague a question to answer.
>>
>>18103174
Yes, i get mush mouth when trying to talk, and although i dont think im the most hideous person out there i think ive aged into someone the majority of women dont find appealing
>>
>>18103188
Whoa, i got dubs twice. Pretty cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 900x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 900x616px
>>18103175
>showering regularly and being a generally decent human being helps you along greatly.
Well shit I'm already set then.

Let me elaborate a bit.

I have absolutely *no* experience when it comes to girls. I'm an 18 year old, kissless, handholdless virgin who's ugly with a seriously asymmetrical face. Whenever I get into a situation where I'm with a girl my anxiety fucks me over, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one case where there was a girl who seemed kind of interested in me and I fucked it up by avoiding her fearing I would fuck it up (ironic). How do I assure a girl (and myself) that I'm worth her time?

Also (if it helps) I'm struggling badly with depression and anxiety and I'm desperately afraid that girls think I'm a creep even though I've done nothing to them. Not girls I've met, just any girl whether she's a stranger walking down the street or a classmate.
>>
well, having a "defect" is one thing - we all have a number of those"

but having a defect and being ashamed and too self-conscience about it - that's a big turn off

the secret is to be aware of your shortcomings but at the same time surpass them, own them not vice-versa.
THIS shows confidence which leads to attraction which gets you girls that give you pussy that makes you a happy boyo.
>>
>>18103198
People will say you gotta love yourself before you can love anyone else. And its cheesy but it makes sense.

I personally find it tough to do such a thing but i get that it is the key to it all.

What are your postive traits? Focus on those, work on the traits you dont like or eliminate them completely. Try to focus on all the good, find something positive about your physical appearance. Anything, like " my hair is pretty soft" or " i have nice skin", and if you absolutely cannot compliment anything about your body, maybe something like " i dress well" i guess. Stay postive.

Anxiety could be fought by simply immersing yourself and being around people more.

From experience a lot of my anxiety was cured through working. Cashier jobs force you to speak up and meet people and work on eye contact. It still is tough, like i said before, i have bad mush mouth around pretty girls.
But as far as anxiety goes its baby steps if you cant just dive into talking to people one on one.
Maybe..go where there are people, practice by doing little things with strangers " hey excuse me do you know where the mcdonalds is around here?" Stuff like that to get you used to approaching strangers and ultimately pretty girls youre interested in.
>>
>>18103227
Is this copypasta?

I feel like ive seen this exact post before. If not here..then in a dream..please..tell me what is this?
>>
>>18103233
!

Third time ive got dubs
>>
>>18103233
it's magic buddy, until you understand it

basically if you're having a positive and grateful mentality for the stuff that you curently have the "universe" keeps giving, but if you're a sad, fuck that makes excuses and think about only the bad shit, life will keep dealing you bad cards until you wake the fuck up and stop feeling sorry about yourself
>>
>>18103269
Yea, i get what you mean, i have been kind of a bitch these past few...years.
>>
If you have to ask you're already fucked desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.