[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so me and my girlfriend get along absolutely perfect in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

Okay so me and my girlfriend get along absolutely perfect in person and never argue at all but we seem to argue over social media a lot and she gets mad over almost anything even stuff I've done in the past like liking a girl or dating so and so etc

She's a sweet heart in person but she always gets mad in texts. Last night we had an amazing night together, then this morning she texts me talking about how she's mad and doesn't want to see me etc

She did this last week then apologized in person when I saw her

What should I do? I'm tired of all our days together seem perfect and with me thinking she really does love me and mean all the things she says about me in person then the next day have her act like I'm nothing to her
>>
Anyone ?
>>
>>18103143
You should talk to her about it. It's not only easier to express feelings using text but also having a conversation over chat is prone to misinterpretation.

You need to let her know how it's making you feel. Also listen to what she has to say as well when you talk about it. Good communication in a relationship is important.
>>
>>18103143
Hey OP, I've been through the exact same thing. I had to let her go. She's demonstrating classic trust issues, and when they are that bad I promise you don't want to be the person to try and fix it all for them. It's damn near impossible to maintain a long lasting relationship. TLDR; abandon ship fast and quiet
>>
>>18103311
I disagree to abandon asap. If you have a mature conversation with your SO and she/he still continues the bullshit, then it doesn't make sense to stay in the relationship and go through all that. Abandoning without any conversation sounds like a hurtful thing to do to the other person because he/she might not be aware of their actions being irrational.

However, it's likely OP had that conversation with her before.
>>
>>18103330

Trying to talk to her now, she's straight up ignoring me. She's liking stuff on fb and reading my msgs so obviously she's there

Tempted to block her for a bit then try again in a week or so.. but it's fucked since last night we had so much fun together and she kept saying how much she loves me etc
>>
>>18103383
Nah... talk in real life. Don't play games like blocking her. Just bring it up when you meet and have a mature and clear conversation. No anger should be coming from either side. If she gets angry then remind her how this whole thing has been making you feel and being angry won't solve anything. If she keeps avoiding having a conversation when you specifically told her that her actions have been hurting you then I think you know what would be best for you.
>>
>>18103143
Sounds like the solution is to stop being an easily reached kid and quit using social media to communicate.

A good rule to live by is that the only time you converse with your SO is when they are within your physical reach. When theyre not the only thing to say to them is when youll meet them next and how youre looking forward to it.
>>
So I messaged her and was basically like talk to me about this or I'm just going to block you

And her response was just block me so I won't have to do it myself

??? I don't understand girls. This is the same girl I've spent the last 3 months together who constantly says she loves me and always wants to be with me
>>
>>18103417
Don't think every girl is like that. Maybe she is suffering from depression or some sort of other health issue. Just when you meet her bring it up. If after trying a few times to have the convo with her doesn't work out then let her know it's hurting you enough that you want to separate. Make sure you do all of this in person.
>>
>>18103417
>So I messaged her and was basically like talk to me about this or I'm just going to block you
>or I'm just going to block you
ya fucked up
>>
>>18103423

How am I supposed to meet up and talk to her when she doesn't want to see me and is constantly ignoring me?
>>
>>18103463
I thought you meet up regularly with her? How did you meet up last night?
>>
>>18103417
>get hostile and demand she see things your way or its over
>hurr i dont understand girls

nigga you dumb and just plainly fucked up. Now instead of seeing her and soothing it out you need to back off. Youre just adding fuel to the fire. Hopefully you learn a lesson from this that you dont try to console girls over messages. Theyre irrepairable bitches
>>
>>18103483

We do, and yesterday before we met she wasn't mad. but today she's been mad as hell because of a girl I used to like 3 years ago that she found from my timeline on fb. This time it feels like she legitimately does not want to be with me anymore.

I blocked her on Facebook and she hasn't made any effort to text or snap me in 6 hours

Any advice on what I should do? Just give her time? Cause I've legit done nothing wrong
>>
>>18103863
I dunno what to say anymore dude. If I was in your position I would just send her a message "Your behavior has been hurting me and if you do not want to meet and talk about this in person then I want to break up with you. It is tiring and hurtful to have you be angry at me for no reason and I don't deserve to be treated in such a way. Let me know by tomorrow what you want to do. If you don't respond by then then the relationship is over."

Probably say it in your own words but be just as clear. You're clearly getting tossed around in hurtful ways, dude. I wouldn't dedicate my time for much longer at this point.
>>
>>18103887

Sounds good but I don't want to unblock here and say that it will make me look bad

Hopefully she will re add me on snap since she blocked me today on there...
>>
>>18104051
And don't do that blocking shit with the next person you're with. It's achieves nothing good in the long-run and just both people angry for no good reason.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.