[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apart from sex, what are you supposed to do with a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Apart from sex, what are you supposed to do with a boyfriend? Do you go out to dinner with them? What else?

I'm a 24 year old girl and this is my first "relationship", he has sex with me and holds my hand if we go somewhere together. But what is the point of all of this?
>>
>>18103102
>But what is the point of all of this?

feeling less lonely and eventually making babies
>>
>>18103109
I don't want babies, so I guess there's no point to this?
>>
File: 1414949066952.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1414949066952.png
273KB, 600x583px
Fucking god damn normies don't know how lucky they are.

It's about companionship and having someone to give your love to, and to be loved by. Don't you enjoy the fact you get to have someone hold you and love you and be there for you when you have a bad day or need to talk about something personal you can't trust with anyone else?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18103111
Don't you at least like him? Can you not do the same things you would do with other people?

Also >>18103114
>>
>>18103114
>be there for you when you have a bad day or need to talk about something personal you can't trust with anyone else?

Don't you have friends for that?
>>
>>18103102
Autist
>>
>>18103121

>frogposter
>friends

chooso uno
>>
>>18103120
Well I like him, he's nice

What I don't understand is what is meant to be enjoyable about a relationship
>>
>>18103102
It's to be with someone who inspires you to be your best self. Who makes you want to be better than you are, not for your own gain but because you want them to be proud of you and you want to be proud of them.
>>
>>18103121
Yeeaaah, not that anon but "normies" honestly can't understand the issues these "frogposters" are dealing with. If you ask "don't you have friends for that" it's obvious you don't understand loneliness and despair as we (the few damned undesirables) do. And be glad you don't because today I was thinking that no matter how worse things get, I always have suicide as an option .....
... and that thought made me glad.

I would literally give in to whatever mental or soul disease I have if I knew ending this life was never an option.
>>
>>18103131
Why would I need someone else to inspire me to be my best self? Why would I be proud of his accomplishments? I'm not his mom
>>
>>18103137
So what's your problem, you want to find friends?
>>
>>18103128
you are taking it the wrong side around.
The realtionship is *meant* to be something more enjoyable than loneliness. So you should engage in activities you cannot do alone/can do, but it's more fun with another person. Anything you like, nothing you dislike (unless they ask you for their sakeof course).
And of course there is also that help aspect, where you have a stable source of help on every level
>>
>>18103145
But I have friends for that
>>
File: 1487642900989.png (26KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1487642900989.png
26KB, 419x296px
>>18103102
OP, have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders such as autism or Asperger's? If not, maybe you should consult with a qualified mental health professional.
>>
>>18103128
Sharing intimacy with someone. If you are feeling well with the person, you can talk about things with them that you wouldn't share with your family, most of your friends and random anons on 4chan. Like a best friend, but it's a bit deeper than that because you saw each other naked and played with your respective genitals.
Also, you can more or less rely on that person when you aren't feeling good at some point in your life.
But, yeah, maybe you aren't really in love or a bit autistic tbf.
>>
>>18103138
>Why would I need someone else to inspire me to be my best self?
because it feels nice?

>Why would I be proud of his accomplishments? I'm not his mom
because... you love him?
>>
>>18103148

Surprise, surprise, a boyfriend is really just a friend you have sex with. What a wild concept.
>>
>>18103114
>It's about companionship and having someone to give your love to, and to be loved by.

Feminism destroyed this, it isn't here anymore except for old people and teenagers who haven't cucked each other yet.
>>
>>18103158

you also feel more 'connected' to them because of all the chemicals that get released during intimacy
>>
>>18103158
So why not just have friends and get sex from strangers?

>>18103162
This hasn't been my experience, I don't enjoy sex and just do it because he loves it
>>
>>18103140
You really don't understand how it is to be like somebody else, nor will I. It's like trying to explain sound to a deaf person.

Suffice to say no personal relationship has ever worked for me, for some mysterious reason, and that I've since simply accepted that I don't "resonate" well with people, whatever that means but it's the best comparison.

As for your question, the answer is always "do whatever you feel" and that's the answer for literally anything in life.
>>
>>18103176
>why not just have friends and get sex from strangers?

Some people do just that, because it suits them better. Some prefer having a regular sex partner they can trust and hang out with afterwards.
>>
>>18103176
>So why not just have friends and get sex from strangers?
because one they the strangers, and possibly also friends will abandon you. This *may* happen with a boyfriend, but once he becomes your man the chance drastically lowers.
>>
>>18103176
>I don't enjoy sex and just do it because he loves it
Did you used to masturbate when you didn't have a bf ? Have you tried to stimulate your clitoris with your fingers when you are having sex ?
It sounds like you have some pretty severe anhedonia tbqh
>>
>>18103114
I just want sex desu senpai
>>
>>18103102
Emotional support and the general warmth of another person is nice too, but if you dont feel those then it is fine too, it is CURRENT YEAR and everyone is allowed to have different needs.
>>
>>18103189
I used to masturbate just to fall asleep better, my orgasms aren't very pleasurable they're just meh
>>
>>18103204
Well, it seems that you are kinda asexual then, and I can't help you too much with that, my problem is that I don't have a gf who want to do some lewd stuff with me so we can get that sweet dopamine rush.
But seriously though, just weigh the good and the bad stuff stemming of that relationship and see if it is worth pursing. Also maybe see a therapist if have the money and time because it seems like you are a bit autistic, schizotypical or depressed, I don't know. Don't fall for the medication meme if you feel that is unnecessary, but I don't know, most women like sex even though vaginal stimulation is often not enough during dumb intercourses to achieve orgasms or something. And I feel like you have a pretty flat affect. I'm not a doctor though, I'm just a random anon on the internet, and maybe you are just asexual, I don't know...
>>
>>18103102
Mostly to have someone to help and support you and vice versa
>>
>>18103234
When I was a teenager and hormones were raging I felt a huge amount of lust for guys and would masturbate, but then I lost feeling over the years to the point where orgasms aren't even worth rubbing my clit for, they're just so weak and unsatisfying
>>
>>18103102
Do you even like him? Cause from the way you described it doesn't show it :b

Idk you spend time with each other talking shit and having fun. Sex. Not being lonely. To support each other.
Idfk I just know I hang out with my bf and we have fun as well as sex. He holds me when I'm sad, I dunno. I know I like things better with him around. I don't think I've ever thought "what's he point" while in a relationship I felt happy in.
>>
OP is an autist. Moving on.
>>
>>18103243
Have you been depressed for a long time since puberty ? And have you been like a shut-in since high-school or did you just became apathetic at some point after or is it like something else ?
>>
>>18103138
>Why would I need someone else to inspire me to be my best self?
You don't.

>Why would I be proud of his accomplishments? I'm not his mom
Autist detected. I get the felling you don't actually care about him.
>>
>>18103336
That kind of describes me, can you help me anon?
>>
>>18103661
Like I told you I'm not a doctor, but I don't know, do you think it is stemming from a traumatic experience you had when you grew up ? Or did you just gradually felt more apathetic toward everything over the years ?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.