[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no friends and would like to make some.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1488445769334.jpg (332KB, 1080x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1488445769334.jpg
332KB, 1080x1412px
I'm in my senior year of high school and for the past four years I have had no friends. I was always relatively friendly to everyone and tried my best to be well adjusted, but no one ever felt inclined to invite me to anything (with the exeption of the four big birthday parties where they felt inclined to invite literally anyone.

I am at the point where I just don't want to pretend to be normal anymore and just feel the need to tell someone in detail about how I have no friends and then just listen to the ackward silence.

How do I make friends before I go off to college? I need to remedy my extreme deficit of social interaction.
>>
Hey man i feel exactly just like you, and everyone probably feels the same deep inside. One suggestion, maybe you gotta be the event setter?

You can make new friends whenever you get to know someone, even if we have 2 months left. If you can't thats fine too, college is a blank slate; first two weeks, you're probably not going to learn much, so go out there meet tons of new people, then worry about cliches later when you find people you particularly like.

Does this help?
>>
>>18103116
> everyone probably feels the same deep inside
nah, I pretty much compared myself to everyone in senior year and I'm the only one without a group of friends.

I once went trough a list of my peers and couldn't find anyone like me, I've literally seen everyone else walking around / going to parties with their friend group while I'm shopping for groceries or some shit. There are lots of people who feel like me but none of them are in my immediate vicinity.

>maybe you gotta be the event setter

This requires the social skills that I never developed in my early childhood. I know that mys suggestions wouldn't get shot down, but I couldn't properly execute a plan without friends, which I don't have.
>>
Senior in college here

Literally it's too late.

It all ends in two months. It's done. Be sad about how you wasted highschool or don't, you've got about 60 days left. This isn't your life anymore.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.