[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Infidelity fallout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 548.jpg (29KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
548.jpg
29KB, 600x669px
Does pain induced by cucking ever fade?

>I got cucked in 2012

It still hurts and I think about it daily.
>>
>>18102886
Get to a therapist and deal with the self-esteem issues. It is probably the reason you got cucked in the first place (although I think cucking requires the other party to consent; otherwise it is just cheating). Also, she is an Untermensch so good that you got rid of her.
>>
>>18102901
It was good ole cheating. She begged me to come back the day after.

But I fought against the desireand realized my self respect is worth more than any one person.
>>
>>18102918
There you go, first steps are set. Now please do the following things:

1. Start lifting (if you are a chubby chub chub, search starting strength book) otherwise keep it up bro
2. Get to a therapist, there is no shame in it, focus on the self-esteem issues and the painfull memory
3.Change of scenery
4.Dont be afraid to date and find a good person.

Now go forth!
>>
>>18102927
>1. 5"9 140lbs 23yo. Lean but starting to notice flab
>2. Am seeing one
>3. As soon as I land a decent job
>4. The fear made me devolve back into an autist. I used to be a classic chad in my hs years, believe it or not
>>
>>18102934
>4. The fear made me devolve back into an autist. I used to be a classic chad in my hs years, believe it or not

Because you care! I used to be incredibly awkward with females and I am now in a rather mediocre relationship. The only thing that is great is that she is honest to me, brutally honest. This also includes that I know as a basic fact every guy should not, that you really should not give a shit. Your existance at the moment revolves around this bitch and her untermensch behavior. If you cancel that and accept life alone, girls will not be put-off and might even be attracted to you as you got things under control again. I know it is hard, but you have to go forth.
>>
>>18102948
Thanks for your kind words man.

I think women can smell the hurt and fear in me.
>>
>>18102952
They cannot, but your fear they can and the resulting behavior, however small, puts them off. And of course on the other hand it is just a game of luck. You got unlucky with your last woman. It happened. Not your fault as much as she should have broken up with you and not cheated.

Ofcourse, males have to stick together. Even if we have different political opinions, in love we have to support eachother against bitches.
>>
>>18102960
I think the painfult bit was that she started to ride the carousel as soon as I rejected her proposal for a second try. As she so eloquently put it
>This is just a bump on the road we journey on
I wanted to punch her.
>>
>>18102968
She is obviously full of shit. Once again good call. I know it gives you this feeling of dread, hurt and sadness. It is okay, I had it too. But winning is letting your positive vibe and thoughts win and realising that tomorrow will be a new day (cheesy I know, but true).
>>
>>18102976
When did the pain subside to negligible levels?
>>
>>18102886
depends on the circumstances.

either you'll never be ok with it

or you'll be ok with it but never do a relationshit again

or you'll be ok with it and try a relationshit again

it's all context :/
>>
File: Julius Caesar.jpg (187KB, 969x596px) Image search: [Google]
Julius Caesar.jpg
187KB, 969x596px
>>18102886

You feel pain and frustration because you feel helpless about it, like it was something out of your control.

Truth of the matter is, it was under your control

You
>Let someone into your life without proper vetting
>Didnt pay attention to signs and signals indicating it.

Or any other variety of factors. What I am trying to say is that you need to take control of the situation by learning from it and figuring out how to stop it from ever happening again.

Will you still feel regret about it because you look back on your ignorance and cringe? Damn fucking right. It will probably never go away.

What you can do now is take control, figure out how and why it happened and fucking shore up your defenses and go offensive when you see that shit happening again. That's how winning is done. Constant vigilance and growth, that is the price of success and winning.
>>
>>18102981
True.
>>18102980
I want kids. I would gladly hitch again, but am weary and hyper alert.
>>
>>18102978
Maybe a couple of weeks/months? Tbh, I was at a point in life where I generally had let go of my over obession with women and relationships. Also refer to >>18102981
>>
File: IMG_2297.jpg (117KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.jpg
117KB, 347x500px
>>18102981
This

It hurts. It should. Learn. There's something getting in the way of you seeing that this is actually prime "life experience". How you react determines how mature you really are. Be strong. You are a Man, GODDAMIT
Your great forefathers hunted dinosaurs, developed agriculture, fought horrorfying wars, and survived- so what- you could be a little bitch about some cunt LOLOL
>>
>>18102996
well you gotta work on it then bro. you want kids. you'll get through it if that's a serious goal for you.

just whatever you do: do NOT take out what happened to you on the next person. it would not be fair, you know?

clean slate is the only way to do it proper

which im sure you're aware of

you'll be fine man.
>>
>>18103003
>hunted dinosaurs
Come on, man.
>>
>>18102886
Only thing you can do is keep pushing forward and hope you'll find something that allows you to forget or move on.

I'm kinda in the same boat. Wasn't cheated on but was dumped then she made sure I knew she was riding the carousel and I was trash to her for about 6 months. That was nearly two years ago and I still get reminded of it by things and have anxiety about getting attached to another girl.

The thought that helps me is that I can only control how I behaviour and react. That there is no point trying to make sense of why they did what they did because I'll never understand as I view things differently than they do.
>>
>>18103012
Maybe not your grandparents
>>
>>18103019
Our gerbil forefathers.
>>
you left her when she cheated, that doesn't make you a cuck. ANYBODY can fuck someone over, it has nothing to do with the person being fucked over. if someone comes up behind you and hits you with a pipe, you didn't lose a fight--you got attacked. it has nothing to do with you.

if you allow someone to walk all over you, that's being a cuck. she did something shitty to a person. in a good relationship, you each have the ability to do shitty things to each other, the good people don't do those things, the pieces of shit do. she chose to be a piece of shit.

it hurts our feelings when people are shitty to us, but you need to know that making yourself vulnerable is what romance is all about. i know that's gay, but it's true. when you put yourself in a position to be trampled on, and the other person DOESN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT, it's a great feeling. when they DO, they broke the rules, they destroyed something beautiful, and they hurt people.

It's not your fault, you did what you were supposed to do, and you should do it again. when you find someone worthwhile, she won't fuck it up.
>>
>>18102886
>Does pain induced by cucking ever fade?

FUCK NO
>>
>>18103037
Thanks man.
>>
>>18102886
I never understood people with the capacity to cheat.
I was both the tool for and victim of infidelity. Both times it made my life miserable.
I'm glad and proud to say that I'm unable to be the arbiter of such hurt towards someone.
>>
>>18103119
Some people are just cunts and justify what they're doing with thought of it will make them happier.
>>
>>18103129
It rarely ever does
>>
>>18103037
Always ditch cheaters immediately.

They were planning to ditch you anyway.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.