[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologizing to a female co-worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Happy Street.jpg (298KB, 1239x975px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Street.jpg
298KB, 1239x975px
So there is this female co worker, who is always there to help me when I need it and pointing at where a customer needs helping putting their items in their car. But every time she says thank you Anon I would completely ignore her and just keep walking.

I'm more of a shy loner introvert guy, while she is more outgoing, friendly, and just is able to get along with everyone at work.

Should I apologize for being such a dick to her? Would she even care?

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>18102873
Probably. And quit ignoring people.
>>
>>18102940

Personally, I feel more comfortable talking to people 1 on 1, but she is always surrounded by male co-workers. She is attractive tall pale Latina with a cute face. So it's hard to get her alone
>>
>>18102971
>it's hard to get her alone
"Hey can I talk to you alone for a sec?"
>>
>>18103002

Problem is she is a supervisor and works the front line of the self check out and handle problems that come up for the cashiers. Plus, I would feel weird, since we barely exchange words unless it involved bringing in carts, doing a break at the gas station etc..
>>
>>18103038
Do you have her phone number? I'd say there's nothing wrong with apologizing over text with something like "Hey X, what's up?" "This is a bit out of the blue but when you'd thank me at work I'd never say anything back. I hope that didn't make you feel bad, I just get nervous around people."

It would probably sound better in real life. Yeah, it would be weird initially, but the moment she responds to your apology it will not be weird anymore. If she's friendly like you said she'll understand.
>>
>>18103386

Nah I don't have her phone number, and I doubt she would give it to me, but I won't be able to apologize until Tuesday. I know she has a snap chat, but she doesn't seem to have any other social media.
>>
>>18102873
Nah, dude.
There's really no point in apologizing for something that she hasn't already specified as being an issue. There is literally no benefit for either of you by doing this.

The proper course of action would be to ignore everything posted above and instead of apologizing like a little bitch for having done nothing wrong, focus on improving how you treat others from here and now.

Apologizing would be a step backwards, focusing on the past. Changing how you act from this point forward is a step in the right direction, regardless of whether your looking to just improve the work-relationship or looking to fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.