[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression and lack of motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I have been having a very strong case of depression for 8 years. And now I can't do shit, I lack all motivation and will to do anything, even things I like.I don't play anymore, I don't study, I skip class, I cut myself from the world,etc. I force myself to do things, but I'm just blocked and spend most of the day doing nothing.does anyone has any advices? I'm on heavy medication and doesn't seem to work, even alcohol and drugs don't too.
>>
Let me guess, you're not the one paying for your school.
>>
lol you kids are everywhere. I live in a college town so I have this talk with my friends on a regular basis. If you don't know what the fuck you are doing and you don't have a reason beyond getting a degree, stop going to fucking college. I don't care if your family will be disappointed. Stop taking that medication, stop doing drugs. I won't be that guy that tells you to meditate, but have a bit of introspection and figure out what you want. Motivation doesn't have to come from higher purpose or goals. It can be as simple as I need to eat. Actually, that is all your life really needs to revolve around is putting food in your stomach. This world we live in complicates things way beyond that, but focusing on eating, sleeping, and staying hydrated is all you really need to do. If that isn't enough, go volunteer somewhere to feed other people or give other people shelter. The basics, friend. Good luck.
>>
>>18102767
I watch this video to cheer myself up and motivate myself a little
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

and this to motivate myself a shit ton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-R8oWToYw

I don't really know what you're going through but I'd cancel out on the meds and booze for a while. Try to bring yourself to do certain things like study or go to class because you know it's the right thing to do.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.