[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divorce support thread. This is for anyone whose parents are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: heartbreak.png (103KB, 1600x1313px) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak.png
103KB, 1600x1313px
Divorce support thread. This is for anyone whose parents are going through/have been divorced.

I never thought this would happen to me but if the two people who made me now hate each other, then what is the point of my existence? I don't know what I'm trying to do with this thread, but if anyone whose parents have been divorced can offer any advice/stories it'd be greatly appreciated. Never thought this would happen to me. Anything helps!

thanks so much.
>>
>>18102675
>then what is the point of my existence?
That's for you to decide, OP. Your life is what you make of it. Even if they were still together and in love, that does give or take away the meaning of your life.

You don't know the details of their relationship or how long they've been unhappy with each other. This isn't a bad thing, if they're able to move forward and be happy separately.
>>
>>18102675
Weird story here.

My parents got divorced when I was around 4 or 5. It was very hard for me to understand, and I wasn't even fully cognizant as a human yet to remember all of the intricacies. What I do know, is that there was a separation, I had to go to two different houses, and mommy and daddy dated different people and fought ALL.THE.FUCKING.TIME. Like, it's amazing I'm not completely fucked in the head from all of the screaming that I was used to. Never a moment of peace. My mom once stole my backpack while my dad and I were getting ice cream so he'd have to talk to her or I'd fail school. I remember running down to the grocery store to call the cops because my mom pretended to swallow a handful of pills to freak him out. I remember stories of my dad choking her on the stairs, or picking me up by my collar and screaming at me like a bulldog in my face.

I remember mom being engaged to another man, who I didn't want her to marry, and my dad beating in the man's windshield with his bare fists at a busy intersection.

And then when I was 10 or so? They started to reconcile. What the fuck? Well, I guess I wanted mom and dad back together, right?

Well of course, my dad was fucking stupid and kept banging some chick on the side, and of course my mom found out.

So, there were another 3 years of fighting and shit, then they bought a house together. But mom didn't move in for another three years. So I'm 16 years old, mom moves back in, and I'm out at a party with my friends when I'm 17, come home, and surprise! My parents got remarried, didn't invite me or tell me.

Anyways, I'm 30 now, and I wish they'd just fucking stayed divorced and hadn't listened to an optimistic child. They fight all the time and are miserable, and as an adult I try to convince them to get divorced, but now they've misplaced their rage as "passion."

So it all sucks.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.