[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friends with benfits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: questions.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
questions.png
129KB, 314x278px
Starting roughly in October, I've managed to get a fwb relation to a girl in my class (call her girl1). From the start we said we'd tell each other about getting with other people to remain fautless and preserve honesty. This setup has been casual and worked out pretty nicely, I've quickly dismissed the idea of developing feeling which may/may not be detrimental to my outlook on future potential relationships, but I digress.

However, since we've been back from Xmas we've only slept together a couple of times with large spaces apart and recently we got coffee and talked about this. She got pretty emotional and started crying; she explained that her libido isn't that great and she feels like this has resulted in me being cold to her/ hurting my feelings or something. In truth I miss the sex but I don't mind as I've started getting with another girl (call her girl2) who's //also in the same class as me//.

Girl2 the other week gave me oral and again recently. I find that the girl1 is better at sex in general but I'm more attracted to the girl2, but I don't know whether this would be stable fwb relations. A girl back in my hometown wants to do a fwb situation when I get back for summer, so I don't particularly want a relationship in any case.

Girl2 knows about my situation with Girl1 but this doesn't go the other way. I've told Girl1 I got with someone on the weekend but didn't tell her it was Girl2 as the crying struck me as not the best of time to drop this bomb, and Girl2 told me she'd prefer me not to drop her name if talking to Girl1 about this.

now my question,
Should I tell Girl1 about Girl2? How do I go about doing this while being respectful and preventing hurting her feelings or making things weird, as we're all in the same class? When in class how should I act towards both of them? Have any of you been in a similiar situation? and basically any advice on how to not fuck this shit up as it's going pretty well
>>
>>18102624
Dunno if you're still here OP.

Obviously things are not going "pretty well" if girl1 is crying and otherwise getting emotional about things.

This is the point at which it would be better to go back to just being friends WITHOUT benefits.

Act like you would with anyone you are friendly with. You do have friends you don't try to put your dick in right?
>>
>>18102768
girl1 said it was unrelated that's why she's been distant and stuff, something to do with self confidence in body appearance or something. She also mentioned that she cries/gets emotional a lot

it's a good point about like reverting back to just being friends

I appreciate the (you)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.