[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest mistake of your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: 291.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
291.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>
Waiting for stuff to happen.
>>
>>18102477
What stuffs?
>>
>>18102478
Everything.
>>
Not knowing what to do with my life and just sort of sitting around doing nothing.

Wasted my youth, no life experience and still not doing anything because it's too late.
>>
>>18102471

not wanting to be happy sooner.
>>
It's anything you've chosen, guys! It's just a state of mind that will pass when you'll find a reason to go ahead with your own life
>>
>>18102485
It's never too late. Do what you want to do
>>
>>18102496
Well, it certainly feels it, doesn't help I still have no idea.
>>
Destroyed my family.
>>
>>18102531
How?
>>
probably when i went full psycho because i saw a girl i wasn't expecting to see doing things i didn't want to see at an event that mostly consisted of people i knew
that description makes it sound a lot worse than i think it really was but that was a definitive point where i realised "jesus fucking christ what is my actual problem"
>>
August 2008
>>
Not going to High School.
>>
>>18102577
Quality post.
>>
Caught my girlfriend dancing with another guy at a bar, lightly pushed her in an altercation that ensued (I was drunk) and lost my friends and job because of it (and her too, obviously).
>>
not recognizing that my ex boyfriend was becoming abusive until I was already too dependant on him to leave
>>
Dreaming of a sacred partnership with a loving wife, and passing up on all the back alley sex the other kids were having. Now I'm just expected to marry one of the chicks who was having random sex all those years, or spend my entire life alone.
>>
Probably using drugs. I became dependent on mood altering substances to "relax" and "deal with life" at a young age. I actually haven't used anything in years but what a wasted amount of time in my life was dedicated to using.
>>
>>18102471
Not being a normalfag from the start,

Being a nornalfag is shallow, but you can connect with anyone and noone will think you're "that guy".

I was out biking with some bussines students in copenhagen yesterday, we went to a club.
That biking ride was really memorable. 20 drunk students biking through the streets intensely ringing their bicycle bells. It was fun times.

The club sucked but it was still a time where i felt that i really lived. It's fuckshit that you have to get drunk to even live a little.

Also, i regret getting a masters at a swedish university. I should have just gotten a regular batchelors and got done with it, but the programme i signed up for was a 5 years masters programme in enginerring and it gave me so much angst. I finnished it in 7 years.

7 goddamn years of my life. I could have done so much stuff and earned so much money, instead i was at this college being an idiot an failing. I say fuck that shit.

Yolo.Im fucking 30 and i haven't even had a gf yet im phatetic.
>>
Cheating on girlfriend. Obsessing over useless hobbies. Waiting so long to start working out and get /fit/.
>>
>>18102716
Dude,don't cheat on gfs. Just let this be a lesson for you.
>>
Not realizing the effects my words have on people and being overall mean. Trying to get back together with cheating ex. That messed me up emotionally.
>>
>>18102707
>Im fucking 30 and i haven't even had a gf yet im phatetic.
Never, your life does not revolve around the holes. Pls, you got a degree and are still relatively young. Get fit, dont care, and fuck a girl. You are a great guy, so please live!
>>
File: angery.jpg (27KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
27KB, 500x262px
Biggest mistake of my life was not being better at socializing with people. Fucking autism.
>>
>>18102943

It is. I regret it so much...
>>
File: lucy.ocntte.jpg (750KB, 717x1524px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.ocntte.jpg
750KB, 717x1524px
Not giving her my number.. not asking if she was single..
>>
>>18102983
Like they say in my country.

One time is no time.
Two times is one time too much.
>>
Doing X because of job prospects instead of Y because of enjoyment.
At the end of the day I'm still contemplating suicide, but now with an added wasted youth bonus.

Surprisingly, I'm not bothered at all by my lack of any real relationships and intimacy. I guess I always have been a loner.
>>
Ignoring all the study oportunities i had during teenage, thinkin i would just get a government job and lazy my life up
>>
>>18102613
Why youre worried about losing her if she betrayed you lol
What a cuck
>>
shitposting on this board instead of being productive

for real though, being too wrapped up in my own little world to recognize the feelings of others around me and losing them all in the process
>>
>>18102471
being shy. missed out on so much.
>>
>>18102481
this

and going to college.
>>
Masturbated on the bus once

Not sure if anyone knows, but I don't want to see anyone who ever might've known
>>
>>18102471
Opening this thread.
>>
>>18102471
To not making things happen. To wait it handed on silver platter. To not ask, to not pushing it a little bit further.
>>
>>18102471
Watching an anime about a crazy, psychopathic bitch.
>>
Marrying a severely ugly taiwanese pig with autism. She's the most disgusting 'thing' alive.
>>
>>18102471
No big mistake, millions of small ones
>>
Told a girl that i liked her twice, lost a friend in the process and i still occasionally think about her to this day
>>
Hurting my back weight lifting due to rotated femurs
>>
My whole life was a mistake
>>
killing that guy
>>
>>18102477
That's a smart answer .... Instead of making shit happen
>>
Not realizing that the normal fag route in life is infinitely better than this.

If I could do it all over again I would have stopped playing video games in my early teens and switched primarily to more social activities to improve my social skills and greatly increase the number of people I got to meet and see in turn.. By my mid teens I would have started dating and would always make getting a new girlfriend a priority if a relationship ended. The sexual experience and the intimacy in general of being with a girlfriend growing up would have added so much joy to my life. The experience from those relationships would be necessary to handle the later relationships down the road that would end up being who I married.

I would have chosen my group of friends growing up much more carefully. You only have enough time to spend with 1 or 2 groups of friends growing up. Don't pick bad people. Don't pick a friend that has a drug issue you have to tolerate or obviously has some issues where they lack a noticeable amount of morality and decency in their personality. You want good friends.Good people. People who will be there for you.I would have stayed FAR AWAY from the people who looked like socially awkward dorks at school or anything along those lines. I went down my life path with that group. It sucked. They ended up being socially immature and started stupid drama that was embarrassing for their age and just hooked me up with more weird people who had other kinds of issues just like them. And they ended up unsuccessful in their life. Even now they're just playing video games while working some grocery store job in their mid 20s.

Having a girlfriend is an EXTREMELY OP life strat. You want to succeed for her. For the relationship. For your future with her. It drives you to do everything that matters. From getting a job to cutting out stupid time wasting activities that get in the way of a healthy lifestyle. Like watching too much anime or playing too many video games.
>>
>>18102471

Molesting my step-little-brother when I was 11 and he was 4

Have had massive self-hatred for many years and it has crippled me as a human being
>>
Letting my dad use my money to buy me my first car. Man went to his buddy's used car dealership and got me a 1998 Toyota Camry. Ain't nothing like picking up a girl, meeting her parents than driving off leaving a huge puddle of oil on the driveway.

The second biggest mistake is giving him the benefit of the doubt after the first Camry exploded I let him talk me into buying a 1999 Camry from the same dealership.

I really should have been more assertive in my youth
>>
Not hitting the send button. Even while typing this comment on an anonymous board, I wrote 4 different stories about 2 paragraphs each only to hit backspace each time. I've lost good friends just due to being unable to reply. My facebook PM's are like a graveyard of 4+year old messages like "you there" all from people who I liked. I don't know if i'll ever change.
>>
>>18102977
This
>>
Probably taking that first line of cocaine. Im on a slow spiral that I know wont end well.
>>
Letting my youth pass me by and forgetting to enjoy it.
>>
>>18104500
Just make sure u got a pick me up line for the morning.... I'll be fine
>>
Using heroin for 8 years has led me down a slow horrible path of self destruction. I want to stop with all my soul but when I do, it seems using dope is all I can think about
>>
Failing out of college. Everything just spiraled down from there.
>>
>>18102471
Browsing 4chan also this >>18102477. Fell in love with girl a while back, never told her, then one day she just disappeared.
>>
I molested the girl I liked.

Seven years later, she wants a divorce and admitted to fucking one of my best friends.
>>
>>18104532
Heroin is a bitch to fight. But the only time you can be brave is if you're afraid. Best of luck.
>>
Falling in love before entering a relationship, only to find myself rejected.

Super poor decision. I wasn't under the delusion that she'd instantly crave my dick because I said so. It just kinda happened. She was going through some shit, I was available as emotional support, I felt useful and it seemed like we had a pretty close emotional bond. Some time down the line I guess it went beyond platonic. I eventually confessed, she didn't feel the same. Damage is done. Whenever I'm down or depressed, I always find myself going back to that place, just because it was a time in my life where I genuinely felt connected to another person out of more than convenience. It's super hard to forget, and I genuinely wish at times that I'd never met her.

It ended up smoothing over after some drama on my end, but we're still friends, and I say friends strictly. I don't even associate who I was in love with at the time with the woman she is now. I don't get lovesick being around her, or even really have romantic or sexual thoughts about her in her current state, not before, during, or after being around her. She's changed so much, and so have I, there's nothing romantic about it.

When I'm depressed, I just get echos of the feelings I felt, memories of how she looked and emotionally felt to me at the time, and it's incredibly painful. When my mind is on it, it just feels crippling to know that the feeling I, probably the strongest in my life had were unjustified, unreturned, and unwanted.
>>
Not marrying the girl of my dreams, when she wanted something super serious, I hesitated and took longer.

My life would have been so much better...
>>
File: know thyself.jpg (173KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
know thyself.jpg
173KB, 1000x1200px
Not telling my sons the truth about the Empyrian.
>>
>>18102613
>and lost my friends and job because of it (and her too, obviously).
You're right, you should have knocked that cunt's lights out.
>>
My biggest mistake was giving up a somewhat high paying job (60-80k a year) to help my dad start a small business in his area. Its been almost a year and we're still in the red thanks to his poor decisions and as of this month he is no longer paying me.
>>
>>18102997

That's a good saying.
>>
>>18104420
Women are not the holy grail. Becoming a man that women are constantly battling for worthiness lasts a lot longer. Self respect is 1000X stronger than love of a woman
>>
Dropping out of school when i was 13 and letting myself turn into a fatty.
Feels like these things have completely fucked me in a lot of ways.
>>
>>18102485
You need to get the fuck up & out. Pick up a hobby.....gardening. There ya go. Problem solved. Another soul saved from itself.
My duty is done. Off to another board to save the day.
Carpe Diem
>>
Lying naked in the middle of the road trying to kill myself and ultimately getting Baker acted. Came close to ruining my career and didn't get me any help, just landed me in a mental hospital with medicine that I didn't need.
>>
>>18104420
Someone refute this pls
>>
Discovering 4chan
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>18104556
>>
>>18102621

Sounds like you already were, senpai.
>>
>>18102707
>Being a nornalfag is shallow

No it's not you fucking idiots. The ONLY difference between you and "normies" are that you sit and wallow in your problems far longer then "normies" do.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.