[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a being a bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487016644472.jpg (222KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487016644472.jpg
222KB, 640x640px
I feel like I'm being a bit of a bitch but I just want someone here to confirm it or am I being made a fool of..?

So right now my and my gf are at a stalemate because I wanted to see her see her today but she was out until 3am with her friends, she said she would see me but didn't seem bothered.

I know this is something petty which is why I feel like a idiot but hear me out.. I'm trying to secure out future and were looking to get a house. I've been to the bank, crunching the numbers, budgeting etc and also advising her we should save a bit more but I'm not against her spending too much money etc and told her this despite making 3x what she does and spend less.

All I wanted was to chill with her and discuss our future today but she's at home, maybe sleeping or lying in bed on Facebook or something.

What do you think? Am I overreacting here which I think I am a bit maybe or should she at least be more committed?

Just like to add, it was her friends party because she left work but she will still get to see her and she has opportunity to come home earlier etc.

Don't know what to think..
>>
Buddy, holy shit.

You're trying to rope your gf, (note, not wife) into buying a house with you?
>>
>>18102343
We both want to do this but I'm looking to move from whimsical ideas to actually making an effort, she's my fiancee btw not gf if that helps.
>>
>>18102348
That does change things a decent bit.

I guess to answer your question, you are in fact being a bitch. She's recovering from a night of partying. You can always talk about your future tomorrow. Go buy her some lunch and bring it over and watch some daytime television.
>>
>>18102356
I think you might be right, idk why I am my own worst enemy at times.. almost like I am unintentionally trying to make things worse or I'm being defensive, I think I'm just worried about being hurt perhaps.. I need to figure myself out man
>>
>>18102372
Hey, man, don't sweat it. Being able to step back and self analyze is a learned skill. You'll get there.
>>
>>18102380
Definitely, it's funny how you can lose sight of things when your mind isn't in the right place
>>
kinda. she went out and shes recovering. we dont know whats happened though did you call her / text her? what time is it there? its only 10am here, so if i were in your shoes id know shes sleeping in and will just be over later.

really depends on context.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.