[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1465566377568.jpg (70KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465566377568.jpg
70KB, 480x320px
I recently got dumped. It wasn't my fault apparently but it still hurts a whole bunch. I can't stop thinking about them. I still love them. I joined Tinder and hooked up with someone from it and haven't spoken to them since. I feel guilty, but I only feel guilty because I don't want my ex to be hurt if they knew.
Did I do the right thing? What the fuck is the right thing to do in this situation?
>>
I was in your place about 1.5 months ago so I know exactly how you feel. First of all don't worry too much about the Tinder hookup. I was also agonizing over not immediately getting into dating because I didn't want to hurt my ex, then I found out he was already in another serious relationship just a month after he dumped me. If you were dumped then chances are they already started moving on before the relationship ended and you shouldn't think about whether or not what you do will hurt them.

Second, the best thing to do is no contact. After I was dumped I immediately deleted his number, deleted all of our pictures/tagged posts together, and blocked him on all my social media. Not knowing what he's up to has immensely helped in my moving on. I actually only recently unblocked him (but not re-friended) because I no longer have the urge to snoop on him.

Finally, focus on yourself. Hang out with friends, find a new hobby, go to gym. Once you think you're ready to start seriously dating again, put yourself out there. And if you need to cry, then cry. Even though I'm at the point where I no longer want him back, I still think about him a lot and some days are worse than others. But I'm a lot better now than where I was just a month and a half ago and I know that with time I'll keep on improving, and you will too.
>>
>>18102773
>Once you think you're ready to start seriously dating again, put yourself out there
Not OP, but how do you know when you can? Ive been dating many women over the past few years and they never go anywhere. Either the girls ghost me or I self sabotage and end it quickly. Maybe I have trust issues?
>>
>>18102323
think of it like this, if thats how they are in a relationship, you dont want to know how marriage will be like. also it helps to meet "functional" guys/girls.
>>
>>18102892
For met, I know I'm ready to start dating if I'm comfortable with being single. That means I've gotten used to being by myself and doing my own thing and I'm not going to rely on a relationship to fully fulfill my needs.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.