[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging out with losers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm seriously thinking of getting the fuck out of my girlfriend's life and getting everyone else to do the same.

>girlfriends is a 8/10 good looking intellectual
>she hangs out with losers and introverts
She among other people have this common problem. She finds a dumbass who at first appears decent, instead of looking for more people in a sea of 6 billion, she just gets stuck with this 1 idiot and that 1 idiot refuses to let go or help her find quality friends, wasting everyone's time.
Her other friends are the same, mute awkward introverts with no successful degrees, most of them are college drop outs.
Meanwhile she's a successful IT programmer at IBM.

Here's what needs to be done:
A) She lives alone and get used to living alone (a bit hard)
B) Find her decent friends to get used to for 6+ months (much easier to swallow) then maybe she learns to live alone and stop dating losers.
>>
>>18102044
Nice blog.

Where is the question and who are you to dictate other people's lives?
>>
>then maybe she learns to live alone and stop dating losers.

So you're a loser?

Also, not having a degree doesn't make somebody a loser, peoples value isn't determined by their education level or labor.
>>
>she learns to stop dating losers
There's something we can both agree on.
>>
>>18102180
Found the college drop out/or the one who took the liberal arts degree.
>>
>>18102180
It is in modern western society, sadly. :/
>>
>>18102044
do you realize this is incoherent nonsense
>>
>>18102044
dude if you dont like her friends thats your problem. not hers.
>>
>>18102830
>>18102813
wtf guys? ok here we go
im not the guy youre replying to but its story time
my father only went through 2 years of a shit college and he is one of the smartest people i have ever met.
he knows electrical engineering ,woodwork and crafting
amongst the fact that he can answer 90% of trivia questions
he has also read so many books in his lifetime its kind of frightening.
and here i am....a failure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.