[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop caring so much about what others think of me? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1239.jpg (614KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
614KB, 1600x1200px
How do I stop caring so much about what others think of me? I just keep ending up feeling depressed and rejected
>>
Just delude yourself into thinking you have a higher opinion
>>
Channel the Donald
>>
When I was young I was like you. In the years I met all kinds of different people, some of them belived I was a retard, some believed I was a genius, some that I was cool, others that I was boring etc

To draw I conclusion, you cannot trust others on having a reasonable opinion on yourself
>>
>>18101851
This is very helpful, thanks
>>
>>18101817
become a cynic that trusts no one
also become unbelievable pretentious and act like youre better than everyone
cons: no friends
pros: no worrys
>>
>>18101951
Already did that in high school. I don't like being alone
>>
>>18101817
Look up noah elkrief in youtube. Pretty useful advice.

One thing I learned that has helped me a lot is realising that the 'me' that exists in their minds... is not 'me'. If they think I'm stupid, if they think I'm this or that -- if I was no longer those things, would 'I' still exist? Yes. So 'I' am not "stupid". 'I' am not "lame". These are labels affixed to a mental perception in the minds of others. I am not thise things. In a billion different people I exist a billion different times. None of thise are really me though.
>>
>>18102093
Also very useful. Thanks
>>
You can't.
You'll always in some way care about what others say about you.
Get that under your belt and you're in the path to give less and less shit to what others says.
>>
Work on your testosterone level. Lift, go outside, take supplements, whatever. You gotta do something, man.
>>
File: MoODITl92JM.jpg (554KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MoODITl92JM.jpg
554KB, 1280x1280px
https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/wisdom/complete.html#chapter4

>Position, or A Man’s Place in the Estimation of Others.

Read this chapter.
>>
>>18102129
I've been getting swole since I've been alone
>>18102124
Yeah, I just want some of the best mindsets and methods
>>
>>18102135
There's no secret.
you just take a look at what others say and judge wether it is worth to take it or not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.