[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happiness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487398380963.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1487398380963.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
So I have conceded defeat on my biggest goal in life, to have a gf ever. I'm 26 and never hugged a girl. I don't anticipate this ever changing honestly, and I don't think it's reasonable to think it could. And this is fine, some (extraordinarily few) people are meant to be this way, against their will. And it's fine, it's something I have to accept. Even if I managed to earn lots of money, she'd only leave once she took enough to be happy with the next guy who came around. I will never be good enough. I will always be worthless.

Now that that's understood, I'd really appreciate advice on how to live life knowing this blatantly obvious fact. How can I be "happy" or at least not think about hurting or killing myself because I'm worthless?
>>
OP you have your entire life ahead, you never know what awaits you in the future and also tell me who is worthy or worthy of what?
>>
>>18101814
You say that your biggest goAL is to have a gf. What steps have taken and what steps are you taking to reach this goal?
>>
>>18101814
you still have 20-30 years of active sex life in front of you and you're still only 10 years in. that's 3/4 of the way. there's 3/4 ahead of you and you're already giving up
>>
I would very much like to be able to help you. I Am in a very similar position as you (I'm 27 ) so I'm probably not in the best place to be giving advice. But I can tell you that it is a mistake to think you can only obtain love and self worth from another person I.e gf. These are things that come from within you to begin with. The mistake most people in relationships make is that they need another person in their life to make them feel good about themselves, without ever realising that the love they feel comes from themselves. Yes it's nice to feel the warm embrace of another but if you have no love for yourself then its not going to do a thing. This is probably not at all what you want to hear but this is something I learned after years of loneliness. Learn to look at yourself beyond societies expectations of you. Love yourself. Because you are worthy of love. Say this to yourself even if you don't believe it. Mantras are surprisingly powerful tools.
I wish you luck my friend. Learn to love yourself and practice contentment with whatever it is you have (don't compare yourself to others etc..)because only then will good things begin to come to you. Whatever you do, DONT kill yourself, it is not a way out of your problems. You only trade one hell for another.
>>
>>18101840
>>18101862
>>18101860
>>18101854
It's a foregone conclusion that it won't ever happen, please can we address the question I asked please
>>
That's a stupid goal to be honest.
If that's even a goal anyways.
Goals are something like: getting a PhD, publishing scientific works, travelling around the world, collecting stuff, like movies, books, videogames, w/e.

Setting as goal: having a GF is pathetic to be honest. It shows that you don't have much ambitions in life. Which in turn dictates how much you hate yourself and your life.
>>
>>18102763
I'm in doctorate school right now, that was a goal too but I realized it doesn't mean anything to me. I'll still finish it out just to say I'm a doctor and to get a career going, but it doesn't mean much to me anymore.

Also I've been to 3 continents, those weren't goals they just kind of happened.

I didn't say it was my only goal, just my biggest goal. And they only goal I could never achieve in my wildest dreams, since I've accomplished all my other goals. Except hearing one of my songs on the radio, but that's not even a serious goal of mine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.