[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving a girl a gift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0052.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
Going on a trip with a girl. She's not my girlfriend, but I'm hoping this trip helps change that. We're heading to the west coast (Canada). Anyways I got her a gift. Should I give her the gift during the trip sometime? Or should I wait until the end of the trip? I got her one of those album bundle things some bands and artists do. Comes with a signed poster. Also comes with a shirt. Couple other odds and ends. Anyways it was like a really limited supply and it sold out quick. And she was talking to me about it. I think she'll really like it. Anyways, any feedback is appreciated!
>>
That's quite a lot for someone who doesn't give you vagina. Do you want to establish a relationship or being her sugar daddy? I don't have enough info on her character, but if she somewhat hinted at what you should buy, even though the shit was limited supply and didn't get it by herself; well, good luck with that one.
>>
>>18101803
She didn't hint at it. She merely mentioned how she liked the artist and how they were about to drop a new album, and I just went ahead and found out there was this bundle thing. I've never bought anything for her in the past. We're both broke as hell students, I know she doesn't expect much from me. Sugar daddy is a stretch.
>>
>>18101828
Huh, then it's a solid case. I hope things will work out as you hope.

If I were in your shoes, the I'd give it to her when I really feel like it. Like, when you had a very good conversation and it's about to cool off, and you notice how closer you got ... AND THEN BAM BITCH! WHEN SHE THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET BETTER YOU PULL OUT THE PRESENT! Since you're both on a trip you'll have plenty of chances like that. I'm not a fan of forced situations, this is why I'd observe if the time is right, like in my example.
>>
>what age are you both
>Does she like the band
>what is your relationship like
>Does she know you like her
>are you coming to victoria
>what are you like

Fuck I hate how much /adv/ leaves out information
>>
>>18101846
We're both 20. It's her favourite artist, or at lest one of them for sure, she traveled to California last year to see them by herself. We actually live in different towns and don't see each other too often, we went to high school together, but got closer after high school. We kissed once, last time we saw each other actually, the last thing we did. Damn right we're going to the island, got an aunt who lives in Quesnel, so probably gonna stay with her for a day or two. I'm like pretty lame, but like in the best way possible. Chill might be a better word, but I would never use that word to describe myself in real life.
>>
>>18101842
Thanks anon, apreciate the constructive feedback
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.