[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend doesn't enjoy sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 14009e6b2fbcea02.jpg (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
14009e6b2fbcea02.jpg
17KB, 300x250px
My bf and I have been in a relationship for 4 months but we cannot have sex because he suffers from phimosis, so we have been doing foreplay and I thought he enjoyed bj or hj anyways, but I also noticed that he doesn't talk about sex that often and I can't see him craving to do it soon.. Yesterday I found out that he doesn't feel anything but a boner when we do those things...
In a month he will do an operation to solve this problem, but meanwhile I'm quite horny and yarn him.
I also feel guilty because I enjoy too much foreplay and now I know that I was the only one...
(Sometimes I had to insist too much to do staffs because he didn't want to)
What should I do?
>>
get a strap on
>>
>>18101777
It's more than phimosis, even when i had phimosis i was still horny and enjoyed sexual stuff. The penis feels like 50% of its pleasure form physical pressure rather than precise touch.

He doesn't need an operation jesus christ, and if he does at least make sure they just open it up, not cut the whole foreskin off.
>>
>>18101782
OP here, operation is necessary because he needs to open it (he's almost totally closed), but how can I do to give him pleasure?
>>
>>18101777
You should start working on the comunication skills. You make good relationships by making your partner to feel at ease around you so he isnt afraid to tell you anything.

So he hides something, doesnt trust you yet or simply doesnt enjoy sex.

>>18101786
Start by asking him, not us. I like anything when my dick is part of interaction but i have never had right foreskin.
>>
>>18101789
I asked him what he likes and he explained to me how to make a good bj or hj, but I didn't think he couldn't feel anything anyways >>...
He's also the kind of boy who would do everything to make me happy and maybe he has hidden his discomfort just for me and now I feel like a monster
>>
>>18101796
>couldn't feel anything
Believe me, if white liquid came from his penis, he felt something. Males cant fake orgasms as good as females.
>i feel like a monster
Remember that only real monster never feel guilt or remorse. This thread is a proof that you are caring gf. Fck i wish i will manage to catch gf as cool and caring as you.

Just practice comunication. If you feel like monster, just tell him whole story while snuggling him in bed.
>>
>>18101810
Thanks a lot for answering
Unfortunately I've never made him come :/, I thought there were specifical ways to make him feel pleasure, but I will talk to him (hoping that he won't read this thread because it could be embarrassing)
>>
>>18101777
He can stretch it open everytime a little bit.
>>
>>18102085
It's not that easy... The doctor said that he's problem is quite serious and the only way to solve it the operation
>>
>>18102354
Does he actually have phimosis? It sounds more like he suffers from that rare condition where the head of the penis still has a tendon attached to the foreskin.
>>
>>18102363
Yes, it's an "advanced phimosis" I guess (?)
>>
>>18102354
Then he needs to go and get that fixed.
>>
>>18102489
I hope he will feel pleasure after it.. :/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.