[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Girlfriend and I are having problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0161.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
My girlfriend and I are having problems. She's been lying to me a lot about talking to people. This doesn't help that she may have or may not have fucked our friend a month ago. I have no evidence so I can't say.

I'm worried that it may be true since it's pretty obvious she doesn't enjoy being around me anymore.

What do you think?
>>
Dump her, find ways to keep yourself distracted so you don't kill yourself,repeat and recycle till the sweet release of death
>>
>she's been lying to you
>you don't trust her
>she may have cheated on you
>"doesn't enjoy being around you anymore"

so im thinking of a seven letter word that begins with "b" and ends in "reakup"
>>
>>18101464
It's already over.
>>
>>18101490
OP here. I think I'm gonna stay with her and give everyone who posts ITT a bunch of bullshit excuses to justify my cowardly decision. Thanks guys, keep pointing out the holes in my rationale. It really helps me feel like I'm trying, without actually doing anything.
>>
>>18101497
Don't do this to yourself man, there are others
>>
>>18101497
>>
I took about 2/3rds of a pill and I'm starting to regret it.

I was losing my vision temporarily, and now I'm swearing like crazy. Allergic reaction?
>>
File: rekt.jpg (45KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
45KB, 500x531px
>>18101464
Listen. About once or twice a week I drop some anon like you a couple of paragraphs of seriously eloquent wisdom, but I'm not going to do that tonight.

I can't keep doing it. The answer to your "problem" is so obvious.

So I'm going to sum up.

You're not married to her, if it's not working, end it, period. Don't even try to fix it, not only because it sounds like it's beyond fixing (you don't trust her, odds are if you think she fucked someone else, she did, also *she doesn't fucking like you*) but because there's seriously billions of other women in the world. Give one of them a try.

The only reason to stay with someone in your situation is because you're comfortable, she's familiar, she doesn't challenge you, you don't have to become a better person to stay with her.

For her part, by your own admission, she doesn't like you. In my experience a girl only stays with a guy she doesn't like because she's cucking him, he's in denial, and why not let him continue to buy her shit until her puts two and two together.

Tell her you need to get together and talk, and just let her know it's over. Say something like "This clearly isn't working, so I'm ending it. I wish you all the best, please respect my decision. This isn't a negotiation, it's a notification."

Then get over her by getting on top of someone else, or even better yet, just be single for awhile. Learning to be happy with just yourself is crucial to becoming healthy, independent, and desirable.

End it bro.
>>
File: CestovniRatnik.jpg (117KB, 301x451px) Image search: [Google]
CestovniRatnik.jpg
117KB, 301x451px
>>18101464
End it and erase her from your life completely.
>>
>>18101744
This, basically. She sounds like a cunt.
>>
I wouldn't enjoy being with someone who tried to control who I speak to, either.

live and let live. if someone wants to be with you, they will, jealousy and controlling behavior aren't going to make them love you.
>>
>>18102832
>I wouldn't enjoy being with someone who tried to control who I speak to, either
1. When you're in a relationship it's inappropriate to talk to certain people.

2.The fact that you just assume the situation is him trying to control who she talks to, and not her lying by omission is straight misandry.
>>
>>18102862
>1. When you're in a relationship it's inappropriate to talk to certain people

no, it isn't. at best you might say it's inappropriate to talk to certain people in certain ways.

>2. bla bla I'm triggered
fuck off
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>18101464
>>
>>18102867
>no, it isn't. at best you might say it's inappropriate to talk to certain people in certain ways
Your ex(es) are your ex(es) for a reason. If you're in a relationship you have zero business consorting with them.

>fuck off
You know I'm right, you instinctively assumed OP was in the wrong because he's the male. There's a word for people like you. Starts with "C". Rhymes with "Truck."
>>
>>18102881

>Your ex(es) are your ex(es) for a reason. If you're in a relationship you have zero business consorting with them.

Not really. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. You don't have to burn bridges with everyone who doesn't want to suck your penis anymore.

>You know I'm right, you instinctively assumed OP was in the wrong because he's the male. There's a word for people like you. Starts with "C". Rhymes with "Truck."

More like He (You) are literally trying to control who their partner speaks to and it is legitimately ineffective. If you try to control who your partner speaks to, they will resent you for it. Furthermore, if you start getting jealous about her speaking to some guy, you elevate him to 'forbidden fruit' status, which makes it even sexier for her to flirt with him. Best thing you can do is not give a fuck, and do the best you can to nurture your own healthy relationships. If she legitimately enjoys you and wants to be with you, you don't have to control her, and you have nothing to worry about, and you will be happier. If you need to micromanage her behavior, your relationship is going to fail.
>>
>>18101464
1) she needs some space to be a hoe
2) she didnt fuck him (he wouldve told u if htey did anywys)
>>
>>18102898
>Not really. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. You don't have to burn bridges with everyone who doesn't want to suck your penis anymore.
All I'm going to say is the only reason I bother keeping in contact with my exes is so I can fuck them when their boyfriends piss them off which happens alarmingly often.

>More like He (You)
I'm not OP. I'm this
>>18101556
guy.

>are literally trying to control who their partner speaks to and it is legitimately ineffective
>literally
As opposed to figuratively? What is it with millennials overusing/misusing that word? Anyway, yes, trying to control a woman (in any capacity) is doomed to fail, not only because it's legitimately weak behavior, but because in our society woman are accountable for precisely dick; it doesn't matter how much you invest in her, financially, emotionally, or otherwise, a woman never owes you anything. They regularly destroy marriages/give zero fucks about their children's best interest because "they aren't happy."

What I'm saying is, never forgot a woman is replaceable, and is not special. Don't be afraid to walk away, especially if she starts getting too chummy with a guy who she's "just friends" with. If she's going to fuck him, she's going to fuck him. Move on.

>if you start getting jealous about her speaking to some guy, you elevate him to 'forbidden fruit' status, which makes it even sexier for her to flirt with him
Cuck'd if you do, cuck'd if you don't. You're correct here, but the correct response to a girl wandering out of line is to give zero fucks and start flirting with other girls.

For whatever reason, the shittier you treat a woman, the more irresistible you are to her.

>If she legitimately enjoys you and wants to be with you, you don't have to control her, and you have nothing to worry about
Agreed, however I honestly believe, over time, 100% of women are unfaithful, so it's worth reiterating, give zero fucks.
>>
File: diesel.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
diesel.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18102914
>This is what cucks actually believe
>mfw
There are two men in this world raising my children as their own, and they're none the wiser.
>>
>>18101464
I swear I read "Me and my Garfield are having problems" ahahaha
>>
Ur a pussy
>>
>>18104166
Nice dubs also haha I hate mondays
>>
>>18101464
What makes you think she cheated on you?
>>
>>18104089
Found the cuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.