[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just need help...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: berniebtfo.png (277KB, 573x578px) Image search: [Google]
berniebtfo.png
277KB, 573x578px
Long story short, hot local girl on twitter with unique similar interests, 1000 followers, I want to attempt something.

I don't know anything about her. Don't know if she has a bf, don't know if its a catfish.

Basically wow would I approach kinda getting to know her? What have I got to lose?
>>
>>18101382
Have you tried sending her a message?
>>
>>18101389
well thats what I need help with, how to not fuck it up. To get her attention while answering some questions safely

to add on to this when I reverse image search her pic, nothing pops up but
>"best guess: hottest girl in the world"

so I was thinking of saying

me: "hey is that a picture of you"
her:: "yeah, why?"
me: "I think googles hitting on you (shows screenshot of reverse image search"

I know its autismo cheesey lame, but thats why I ask for advice
>>
guess ill message her in the morning
>>
>>18101395

the problem here is you assume there's some safe beaten path of not fucking up. there's not.

men like to think they were somehow in control of a situation, and that they just make the wrong move and thats why it goes wrong.

thats not what actually happens. as a general rule if a girl isn't interested its not because you did something wrong, there was just no right.
>>
>>18101395
Holy fuck. Do not do that. That will come off as super creepy. (if she even understands what a reverse image search looks like)

Just message her and say that you'd like to get to know her better.
>>
If she's that popular on social media her inbox is probably full of creeps and you'll just get lost in it. Don't even try, but if you decide to DEFINITELY don't go for the cheesy pick up line, she'll think you're an idiot.
>>
>>18101395
you have ready lost if you make all this paranoia
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.