[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get girls to stop being attracted to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm a girl. I came out at the beginning of the school year. As soon as I got a girlfriend a lot of girls have been into me and I don't like it. I don't understand why they're attracted to me because I'm weird, ugly, and I have no personality. Some of the girls are my really close friends! They hit on me, sometimes in front of my girlfriend and it makes both of us uncomfortable. I really love my girlfriend and I don't want anything to come between us. Any advice?
>>
so it's true that lesbians smell each other
>>
Yes. It's very true.
>>
Dude as a fellow lady lover with no SO, this works pretty well for me.

How tall are you? I am 6ft and sticking out my chest and and looking like a disappointed father works pretty well. I mean a real "no, cut it out" glare.

Touching and rubbing can be countered with a small shove and a "c'mon man'. Make them feel like dicks for being so flirty.
If you want a kinder approach use the "come on man, you can see my gal here" in a sort of jokey tone. Hopefully they will get the hint and drop it.

Body language is your friend. That's what works for me but I might just be biased because of my height.
>>
Thank you! I'll try this. I'm about 5'6 by the way
>>
>>18101417
Welcome! I think 5'6 should work fine as long as you hold your shoulders back, haha. I hope things work out for you and your girlfriend!
>>
>>18101379
Cause the gay dating pool might be small where you are. I used to do that shit. Kek even the straight girls weren't safe.
either come off as a bitch or just avoid those people. Also next time don't advertise it if you don't want the attention
>>
>>18101478
She literally has a girlfriend, what do you mean don't advertise it?
Thirsty girls hitting on someone in relationship isn't her wrong doing lol.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.