[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So obsessive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0019.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I am fucked up you guys. I really like a woman who said she likes me. I went on a date with her and at the end she told me she likes me but wants to take things slow. This is thte closest I have been to Having a girlfriend. How do I not fuck this up? It's been 3 weeks since that day. She has not texted or called me.

Was she just fucking with me? I always get like this. I get super close to ending this fucking nightmare and it goes awry. Help me you guys.

Why do I become so obsessive. I spend a lot of time thinking about what the fuck she could be doing... this is how boring my life is.

I envy dudes who can just garbage pail women at will. Why can't I do that?
>>
Youre supposed to text her man, she is probably waiting, but 3 weeks is a long time. She probably thinks you dont like her at this point
>>
>>18101278
Did you attempt contacting her since date? She may very well have been expecting you to follow up, while also testing how determined you are as a person.

To answer you last question: I'm not being rude bc I'm in the same boat, but you're probably an unattractive or bland person.
>>
>>18101301

I did text her again. Out date was like beginning of February. I texted her like less than a week later. No response on her end. I texted her again a full week after that and sane deal. No response from her.

What should I do? Is it creepy to text again?
>>
>>18101316
She isnt interested, drop it. She would have replied if she was
>>
>>18101320
Then why did she tell me that she liked me? That's what I don't get.
>>
>>18101325
She was trying to be nice. Sorry bud.
>>
It's just one date. You are being pretty obsessive if you describe this shit as a "nightmare" or whatever.

Just go on more dates, do an activity you like by yourself, whatever. Don't ruminate on this shit so much.

She does you a favor if she doesn't reply. It means she wasn't interested in the end. So now you don't need to waste your time.
>>
>>18101325
We'll most girls who tell their date that they don't like them to their face ends up dead. So most girls are hard wired to say they like you, out of survival instincts.
>>
>>18101325
She did you bad, my man. She lied to you to make things less awkward for her, and ended up hurting you more.
People do this because they're shitty, it's something you will learn to handle once you deal with it more.
>>
>>18101326

This. Abort mission OP. Contray to popular belief, getting a gf won't solve any of your life problems. Stop obsessing over this girl and keep your options open. Date more girls.
>>
>>18101350
Fuck... where can I even find another girl like her. One in a fucking million.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.