[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I attended a cadaver lab recently, and while I was felt okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sadcat.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I attended a cadaver lab recently, and while I was felt okay during the session, I feel uncomfortable about it now. Does this feeling go away with time and how to make them go away? Though honestly, the thought of not feeling disturbed seems even more disturbing.
>>
Why were you in a cadaver lab?
>>
>>18101230
As a student. I still can't get over that I touched a dead person's gut. And there were still feces inside.
>>
>>18101238
What kind of student?
>>
>>18101245
Just a regular science student taking an anatomy course. Does it change anything?
>>
>>18101249
Detail helps. I'm sorry the experience was so upsetting. I would be shocked if you didn't move on from this event. If you were training to be a mortician, I would worry, but otherwise just keep try to find some kind of resolution and cheer yourself up.
>>
>>18101252
There's a good chance this won't be the last time I'll see a dead body. I could just push the feelings aside, but I feel like they would eat at me from the inside if I don't find a way to deal with it. Being unable to find information on how other people cope makes me wonder if I'm an outlier for feeling upset.
>>
>>18101262
Look, does your career choice involve dealing with cadavers? That's what I'm trying to figure out here.
>>
>>18101270
Oh, I'm applying into medicine. So not so much, no.
>>
>>18101291
It might be worth making it through. Seeing a counselor could be helpful.
>>
Talk to your professor; he or she will have some solid tips because you aren't the first student to react like this.

You will get used to it though. But it's normal to feel like this at first.
>>
Grow up. People are born, they live, and then they die. It's a part of life, even if you've chosen to ignore it. But yes, you'll be a dead man just like that dead man is a dead man. So will I. So will everyone on 4chan.
>>
>>18101221
Did you get to touch any hot, dead, nude women?
>>
Fuck now I wanna take anatomy even though I don't technically have to.
Just to say I've touched the guts of/ cut open another human
>>
>>18101294
>>18101387
Thank you.

>>18101418
Of course. But rummaging inside a person that used to be alive and seeing detached limbs is different from the concept that everyone will inevitably die.

>>18101440
No. There were only cold dead nude women.

>>18101469
It was really educational. I don't think it's worth it if you're just doing it to hit a milestone of touching a dead person though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.