[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I be coming off strange if I saw a girl at the gym all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: allthiscandy.png (519KB, 665x473px) Image search: [Google]
allthiscandy.png
519KB, 665x473px
Would I be coming off strange if I saw a girl at the gym all the time for like a year and just one day said hello?

I barely talk to anyone at the gym, I am a classic /fit/izen mostly anti social and just there to lift and forget about being lonely, but there's always beautiful girls around. it pains me to just not say anything, but I've been a loner so long I don't know what will happen if I change that.
>>
>>18101208
There's nothing wrong with being spontaneous, but when people go to the gym they're mostly focusing on their workout and probably don't want to be disturbed
>>
>>18101224
I won't force it. I go to a gym with about 1500 attendees, it's a hybrid of a commercial gym and powerlifting gym. The girls I'm interested in are powerlifting and like me... also take long 5-10 minute rests between sets.
>>
>>18101224
I am paranoid mainly because I have been a loner practically all my life and while I have the drive to change this, I also have the paranoia that I will appear "fake" as these people have already determined my personality over the last 14 months.
>>
>>18101208
Sup bro fellow fitizen here

Idk there's one girl I talk to sometimes, she powerlifts like me, I actually messaged her on instagram to ask her about the gym kek. Then I joined and a few weeks later I said hi and thanks for telling me about it and she was very friendly. Not trying to bang her or anything though, though she is very cute and strong tbqh

Just depends. If you do you have to be confident or they will get the weird vibes
>>
Femanon here. Honestly, I feel like most girls do not want to be approached by guys at the gym. Most of the conversations I've had with girls about guys approaching them in the gym have revolved around how uncomfortable they felt or how irritating it is. This is because gyms are male-dominated and girls just want to be able to work out in peace. Guys wanting to flirt while we're trying to get a good workout in obviously gets in the way of working out. Girls are also a bit defensive about guys approaching them at the gym because they feel like men are being condescending towards them when they give advice or critique them. Either way, not a great place to meet people. That's not to say that some girls don't go to the gym hoping to be noticed by guys, but I'd say that's a lot less common than girls who just want to exercise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.