[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel anything for anyone other than my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0077.jpg (48KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
48KB, 550x453px
I can't feel any emotions or even feelings of lust towards any females besides my ex. I've gone out with a handful of girls since she dumped me and I felt nothing inside. Just emptiness. Just waiting for the bullshit small talk to be over so I could go home. I've gone out to clubs and bars and I felt nothing towards any of the girls there. But if I look at an old picture of my ex I feel pure love. She isn't even hot by what most people's standards would be but she's beautiful to me and she radiates an energy that's hard for me to describe.

The worst part is I'm almost 100% positive she is over me and has moved on and has been that way for months. It hurts really badly inside.

How do I fix myself emotionally, how can I learn to care for other girls? I know I already lost my chance with the girl I loved.
>>
>>18101180
how long has it been?
>>
Look at yourself in the mirror and realize how much of an idiot you're being.
>>
>>18101183
8 months
>>18101186
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>18101180
>How do I fix myself emotionally, how can I learn to care for other girls?

You can get a prescription for celexa, that helped me. And learning to care about other girls will happen naturally, with time, years. But focus on fixing yourself first. It took years for me to realise I couldn't take the depression anymore, don't be like me, destroying your health, peace of mind, losing your hair prematurely. Get help.
>>
>>18101234
only had to take the pills a few times, less than 6 pills or so. worked.
>>
>>18101234
What did you do to fix yourself besides taking the meds?

I see that said a lot in threads like these. I'm really not sure what to fix. I have a great job, I'm in great physical shape. I guess I could use more hobbies but I honestly can't think of anything I want to try
>>
>>18101276
Go to a salsa/bachata classes once or twice a week to be around girls and people. Especially a place that has young people and is a bit busier so you might have to drive farther to get to such a place. they are welcoming to anyone new and will help you out even if you don't know shit. Salsa/Bachata will help with the physical needs of a person in wanting to at least hold/ be in the presence of the opposite gender and others. After a while you will start to notice the regulars and they will notice you too. Then you will learn to start carrying again. I did it for like 4 months or so and It made me feel like I belonged even when I made a fool of myself in the beginning trying to dance. It will not help you to forget her but it will help to diminish the pain. This can be said about any other things too like a club or something but salsa/bachata is top tier. You will never forget someone as they are in your memory but as time passes the pain will diminish and it will be barable to live again. You will move on anon but its up to you to help yourself get to that point. God speed brother.
>>
>>18101276
I run. Not much lately cuz I fell off a ladder, but that's what I'd do to clear my head.

Don't force the idea of meeting anyone. The things we do out of desperation usually backfire on us.
>>
>>18101180
You need to stop idealizing your ex. She is not "the one". You guys weren't that compatible. She does not love you anymore even if she once did. If you were meant to be together she would still be here.

I also suggest therapy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.