[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 63541.jpg (36KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
63541.jpg
36KB, 500x337px
Going on a date tomorrow and I'm really into the girl I've organized meeting with

We'll be getting coffee then going to see a movie afterwards
Can anyone give me advice on how to greet her and pointers on what to do during the meetup?
I'm usually a very pragmatic person but any tips for the date some of you can share would be really handy because I'm not used to doing this with a girl I like so much

Anything appreciated
>>
Yo, drop the fuckin' movie. Horrible date idea unless you've been in a relationship for a while. Just don't do it, bro. Go to the park instead. I hope she's paying for her meal, too.
>>
I'd jack off before the date because you seem to be putting her on a pedestal which means you are at high risk of messing up. Do it 1-2 hours before the date.

Coffee date is good but a movie doesn't involve much face to face time so it's not a good first date choice. You should try and fit a walk in the park or dinner before the movie, you want to feel comfortable sitting next to each other in silence for 90 minutes at the movie.

On first dates I usually just greet them with a hug and smile, then compliment their outfit

>Hey it's nice to meet you/see you. I love your outfit.
>"thank you OP! :3 it's nice to see you too"

Make sure you are leading the way, make sure she is just following your lead the whole time. Open the door for her, guide her through with your hand, keep conversations going by asking her questions about herself. Avoid talking about yourself unless she asks, and when she does be brief then return back to asking her questions. She should be doing 90% of the talking, you just react to her answers in an attractive way and show interest in who she is. Don't do interview questions, just feel out what she likes to talk about (girls love talking about themselves. Nostalgic topics are also common first date talk.)

Don't treat her like a girlfriend and don't even think about girlfriend/relationship stuff. Focus on having a fun date. that's all that matters right now. Always be asking yourself "will this response make me more attractive/desirable/etc." You'll get in the zone quick if you stay relaxed

Don't ask to hold her hand or any weird shit, but you should go for a goodnight kiss. Don't bring up second dates or anything, at the end of the night just give her another hug but slightly longer. 95% sure she'll be down for a kiss so don't feel afraid to give her a quick goodnight kiss. Then just say "I had fun" and head out for the night.

pt 2 below
>>
Movies in my opinion are shit for a first date. Be somewhere you get a chance to get to know each other, movies you're forced to sit there quietly and in all seriousness is fucking useless unless you guys are looking for an excuse to make out.

With that being said, considering your date is already planned don't bail on part of it because it'll send bad signals to her, spend plenty of time beforehand grabbing coffee getting to know one another and make her laugh and feel relaxed, if you can't bring yourself to make the move in the cinemas or the mood isn't right for a cuddle/kiss then just play it safe, some girls are more conservative and won't want to even kiss, but a cuddle or arm around their shoulder usually is fine with like 99% of people.

Best of luck bro
>>
pt 2

this is where a lot of guys mess up: displaying neediness

Do not ask her for a second date and do not talk about any type of future with her. You're enjoying a night out with a girl, that's it. It's not a serious ritual.

Like I said just give her a friendly goodnight kiss *On the lips* and say you had fun. Then smile and leave. If she says "text me" respond with "you text me" then leave. You do not want to agree to text her. here's why:

Girls don't want you to chase them. I'm sure you've experienced this in the past:
>Good date with girl
>Maybe even fucked
>Start texting/continue texting her as usual
>She becomes cold and distant
>Never see her again

After the date is over and the kiss is sealed, wait to hear from her. Most girls will text you within 1-3 days tops. Some girls even text you like twenty minutes after the date "I had so much fun!"

This is great because it means you did so well that they're actually chasing you. But here's where a lot of guys also mess up: If she does text you after the date, don't continue chit chatting! She doesn't want that, she wants space now, she just wants you to know she likes you. Girls want that time after a date to think about how it made them feel, if they see a future with you, and they want to gossip with their girlfriends. If you are chit chatting, it ruins this part of the process for them.

So when she texts you after the date (if you did well you can feel 100% confident knowing you'll hear from her eventually) this is your signal to arrange the next date. When a girl reaches out, ask her out. Make definite plans (preferably 2-4 days later) and then tell her goodnight. Then just meet her at the next date, have fun, get to the next base, and repeat the process. I had fun, wait to her from her, arrange next date. After 1-3 months of following this pattern (most likely you'll be hanging out almost daily by the 1 month mark) she will ask if you want to be serious/if she can be your girlfriend.
>>
>>18101116
>>18101132
>>18101125
I guess I'm just thinking about the possibility of fucking it with a girl I've got so much in common with that I'm actually into
I think I'll be able to deal with it w/o jacking off

We're meeting an hour and 15 minutes before the movie so it should be enough time to have a decent conversation
Greeting with a hug seems kinda odd to me, I've never done it before. Is that generally an opener or should I stick with a greeting and a compliment?

I really appreciate your advice regarding how to act during the date, I think it'll help.
I would change it around if I could but it's planned already, the idea with the cinema is that it would give me an opportunity to be closer to her and introduce touching/cuddling

Thanks for the tips, I'll update tomorrow too if the thread is still here
>>
B
>>
Apparently she's been called into work at 6 and can't make the movie but still wants to get coffee
Not getting a great feeling, pretty sure she works in a cafe that would be closed

What do?
>>
>>18101962
I may be hopeless with grills, but I do know that if a girl outright cancels she's not interested. If she cancels but tries to salvage the date it's a good sign.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.