[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Most women dont orgasm from penetration but Is having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

I know Most women dont orgasm from penetration but

Is having a dick inside me meant to feel good? Am I supposed to enjoy getting fucked or is penetration just for the guy?
>>
There's foreplay for that.
On another note, how do old people find anonymous sex? this is a question that will soon be applicable to me.
>>
>>18101083
Theres foreplay for what?
>>
>>18101078

Thats a lie that some men tell themselves to avoid the humiliation of being a terrible lover or having too small/big of a dick for their partner.

It is also a lie some women tell themselves to justify staying with a terrible match or so they dont feel bad that their body is essentially broken and inferior compared to other women.
>>
>>18101078

It is normal not to orgasm from penetration alone, but generally speaking, having a penis inside your vagina when you are aroused should feel good.
>>
>>18101078
I really enjoy sex with my boyfriend and I love the feeling of him inside me. No, I can't orgasm from penetration alone, but it is still a very pleasureable feeling, especially when deep i.e doggy style, & missionary but with my ankles behind his neck.

Feels terrible without sufficient lube, though. Unless I'm ovulating I usually need it.
>>
Wife has the opposite problem. She hates being touched with fingers and squirms in an unpleasant way when being eaten out.

I get her in the mood by necking and grinding my dick against her clit. A couple drops of lube and a little bit of pain as I first enter but then she becomes a rapacious cock whore for like a minute until she cums intensely from slow deep penetration.

Then she loses all interest and patiently waits for me to bust a nut. Usually I have to finish doggy because that just slays me in under a minute. If I take longer than 5 minutes to cum after she cums then she complains I am hurting her so I will typically just pull oit and jack off on her
>>
You are anatomically built to feel pleasure with it, I'd even say orgasm from it.

The real problem is most men AND women don't know what to do with their sexy bits for it to happen
>>
>>18101205
Ok, what's the proper way to do it?
>>
>>18101241
What have worked for me 100% of the time, obviously paired with the proper foreplay and mooding and etc; is going in deep and using short thrusts, never loosing contact with the clit

This might not work if you're too long and poke her cervix, but will keep constant pressure to the clitoris and the internal wishbone structure of the clit

However, if the lady is already convinces that penetration won't be good for her, forget it, you can fuck her with a fire extinguisher and it won't do it
>>
I have only had sex with one woman, and she was really self concious (needlessly) about her body and hated foreplay. So we mostly did just do penetrative sex. She was capable of multiple (i.e. up to 5) orgasms in a 20-40 minute session of that (I feel the sessions would have been a bit shorter if we did more foreplay)
>>
>>18101078
This shit again?
>>
Yes it is supposed to feel good.
>>
>>18101241
Any pair of people is different, but many girls like simultaneous stimulation of nipples, and/or of clit, simultaneously with penetration. If you are self-conscious, cowgirl position might be for you. The version where he just lies still on his butt and you call all the shots (he can stimulate your nipples, but that's it).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.