[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend sleeping with a prostitute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487806329791.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487806329791.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
Having been with my boyfriend for 3 years, he started hinting about kinda wanting to sleep with someone else.

I get this, because before we dated I'd had casual sex a couple times, but I was his first and only. He told me he wants to "do something new".

I tackled this head on, and basically told him I really hate the thought of him pursuing someone, but if he wants to go to an "establishment" or whatever, to have sex with a prostitute I don't really have a problem with it.

I have several concerns and I've voiced these but mostly I'm worried this will turn into him wanting an open relationship or threesomes and I really really don't want that. I also don't know what specific guidelines to set and if I'm making a big mistake hahah

Does anyone have any experience or advice to give relating to this situation at all?
>>
>I'm worried this will turn into him wanting an open relationship or threesomes and I really really don't want that

I think you just about answered your own question there.
>>
You gave him a green light to go sleep with another woman, because you had sex PRIOR to your rship with him, which started 3 years ago. Great logic, OP. At any rate, if the guy told you that he wanted to have sex with another person its pretty much over anyways. If you have been denying him sex, then the fault is all on you. If you have been a loving gf, then the spark just died. In either case- move on, its done.
>>
Don't be this fucking pathetic and stupid. Seriously.
>>
>>18100963
I say power to you
Only you know what's best
>>
>>18100963

Absolutely huge mistake.

If he has only slept with you, this is essentially allowing the floodgates to be opened. He's going to end up fucking someone whose job it is to provide amazing sex and look good - do you really think he's going to just leave it at that one time, then come back to you?

If you're happy enough to have an open relationship then that's one thing - I just think that's the kind of thing you decide when you're both sexually experienced enough to know the risks and the levels you can go to.

Allowing your boyfriend to visit a prostitute as his second experience of sexual intercourse is very risky. Obviously I don't know either of you personally and you may have the type of relationship that can survive something like this. However, I'm going on the number of threads I see on here where guys are desperate to fuck another girl as they feel inexperienced after only sleeping with the current love of their live. What usually happens is they come back a few weeks later having done this, no longer wanting to remain in their relationship and wanting to fuck even more people.
>>
>>18101753
You make having sex with a prostitute sound so amazing

I'm not sure I buy it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.