[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being an Asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1478702063457.jpg (54KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
1478702063457.jpg
54KB, 854x570px
How do you come to terms with being a shit person?

I'm starting to realize that I am a bad person. I only pursue women with goal of a physical relationship, and when they don't show interest or become too attached, I back off. I am currently in the situation where a girl is very into me and puts out, but she's too clingy and not up to my standards. I was only using her for cuddling and sex.

I didn't go into with that in mind. I just had the revelation that that is why I did it though, as well as other women in the past. I feel horrible, almost sick to my stomach over it.

I always thought I was one of the good guys. I'm not rude or mean to people. I never push sex on anyone and I treat everyone with respect, at least in person.

How do you live with yourself after realizing your own selfish intentions that rule your life?
>>
When you're 18, when you're 20, when you're 22 etc. you just fuck around alot. You are only interested in fulfilling your base desires. But then you hit 30, you hit 32. You realize that fulfilling your base desires got you nowhere, you have nothing. As a man you are supposed to get more valuable as you get older but you disregarded bettering yourself as a human being. You wanted to fuck around instead. Maybe i'm projecting but you really have to think about your future. If you don't, life just turns you into a fuckhole who has nothing.
>>
File: suspect sketches.jpg (84KB, 570x768px) Image search: [Google]
suspect sketches.jpg
84KB, 570x768px
>>18100960
>How do you live with yourself after realizing your own selfish intentions that rule your life?

You've come to terms with your own mortality. You haven't come to terms with everyone else's yet. Your next goal is making peace with the idea of other people having impulses too, and going all kinds of places with them. Eventually you'll realize some people wind up as junkies while others wind up as bosses, and then you'll hopefully start steering yourself in the right path without constant need for guidance.

tl;dr we're all mammals here and we all have mammalian instincts
>inb4 reptile roleplayers
>>
>>18100960
How did a pussy like you even get girls?
>>
>>18100976
Well I don't act like a pussy in front of them bud
>>
>>18100960
from a spiritual perspective: its good when we realize our selfishness and confess it to Jesus, as he forgives us and guides us to a better way, according to his law (which he resumed by loving God above all and loving ppl like ourselves)
>>
>>18100960
ive always wondered why people like you think how you do

why do you want to fuck more than have someone with you all the time? do you have a hard time holding back your anger when you have been someone for a while?

is your ego big?

im wondering, why is sex and cuddling so important to you?

sex does not last long, and it sucks to be lonely and without someone that loves you, and it is great to grow older with someone and watch them grow also, why dont you understand that? or why is it not appetizing? i've been like that since a little kid... my mind has never wanted to just fuck

i have always always always seen it as a waste of time, like a lot of effort going no where, like stressing yourself out for a small paycheck

i see it not worth while

making all the effort to get to know someone and then just wanting the 5% of the biggest picture, your aim is for something petty, is what i dont understand? and never have.
>>
>>18100985
I didn't care about fucking until I had sex. I wanted a relationship, then I realized I am emotionally incapable of having one at this time in my life. It's not just sex, though. All the physical aspects of a relationship appeal greatly to me. I haven't found anyone who matches my personality, or who I feel matches my personality, so the only constant thing that makes sense to me is sex and falling asleep with her in my arms, smelling her hair in my face, and feeling her soft skin as we drift off into our own personal worlds.

As nice as it would be to have a real, lasting relationship, I'm not going to settle with someone that doesn't satisfy me in any way except physically. And that's what bothers me. I have and probably will continue to find and meet and fuck girls until someone sticks. And I'm worried that no one will.
>>
the secret is that no one is going to match, NO ONE.

you need to meditate and center your mind on something. watch when mind moves away from the drifting of your focus point, of what you binded your mind to, for as long as you possibly could.

when your mind moves away from your focus point, notice that your mind drifted away passively and bring it back to your focus point, remember your focus point.

there is no relationship that is going to match, none. the fucked up part is that every one of those girls that the relationship didnt work out, would have worked out if you could center your mind and take it to the fact that there will be no girl that = all the movies you watch

this does not exist. you will fight, and you will fight always. the hard part is finding someone who wants you badely, who loves you, just like every one of those girls that have fallen for you, and it seems like it is easy for you to get that spark going

you are just simply too involved in looking for someone, instead of making what you have understand you, understand why you dont like what they are doing, talk about it, make them change with you

make them understand what you dont like about them, say it in a manner that includes you wanting them, you wanting their love, not wanting to go back and looking for someone else, but that you want to understand why they do the thing you do not like, and if maybe you are the one with the wrong view

why are they doing what you do not like? in time you and her will never do anything each other do not like. you will know each other so much, it will be like another you, because of all the problems you and her have worked out. you get out of bed and laugh all day, you have sorted all of your problems, you have understood each other, you have never quit on her, because you know by leaving her, you are just starting over with another woman, with a different set of problems
>>
>>18101074
you are starting off with basically the same woman with just a different set of problems***
>>
Why was this the best thread I've read in a long time? Even if I was completely disinterested, which I am not.
>>
>>18100960

>I only pursue women with goal of a physical relationship

What's wrong with that ? You're living by some judeo-christian morality while girls are all out there doing their "free love" empowerment shit and enjoying themselves.

Get rid of the guilt. Do what you enjoy until you stop enjoying it and then find something new to enjoy. As long as you're taking care of your health (using protection) there's no reason to feel bad.
>>
>>18101074
+1
I feel exactly the same way, though I already accepted the fact, I don't feel so much conflicted

As long as you are not promising and lying, you are doing nothing wrong, it is they who are getting too attached.
>>
File: 1488153743113.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488153743113.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>be a man
>want to have sex
>somehow this is morally wrong or something

Where did you learn this bullshit ? What kind of feminist brainwash did you get ?

Lying to girls and making them hope more than they'll get is a cheap trick but they are taught since kids that men are like that, their fault for not listening.
>>
>>18100972
It me around the same age to get my shit together. :/
>>
>>18101074
I'm like that too, except i can't get much sex cause i'm shy as fuck

so that sucks
>>
>>18101625
Tinder dude
>>
File: bye bitch.gif (398KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
bye bitch.gif
398KB, 480x238px
>>18101610
It is what it is, just leave it be.

Men aren't supposed to want sex, so all the sex goes to men who want it and show they want it without being 'caught' wanting it. We're living in the era of pumps and dumps, abandon all hope of having a sacred partnership with the opposite sex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.