[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know what to do with myself anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Recently whenever I am alone or anywhere else now I feel like I don't belong. I feel like everyone hates me or doesn't like me and that I'm overbearing. I feel like I was meant to be born in another time, I feel just like that I'm not good enough for anything or anyone... I just feel like death would be so much better. All I want to do is cry and just disappear everyday.... is there any advice for me? or something to help me?
>>
Are you a girl?
If so, are you fat?
>>
no im not fat, what does it matter if I'm a guy or girl? lol...
>>
>>18100772
Then i know which peice of advice to give. If you're a man, start lifting and going outside and take supplements because your testosterone is obviously too low. If you're a woman learn how to be quite and not bitchy, learn to use your natural faculties and find yourself a guy who will take care of you while you take care of his house and children.
>>
When were/are you meant to be born?
>>
>>18100783
LMAO this is why I come to 4chan for advice. 10/10. now I didn't know there was still people who make their wives or girlfriends stay home and take care of the children
>>
>>18100798
No idea I just feel foreign in this time.
>>
>>18100762
Nobody lives me.
Everybody hates me.
I'm going in the garden and
I'm gonna eat worms.
>>
>>18100802

It's wise to encourage people toward what they'd be good at
>>
>>18100762
How many hours of sleep do you get each night? Are you attending university? Do you work?
>>
>>18100762
>I feel just like that I'm not good enough for anything or anyone
Maybe you really aren't.

>I just feel like death would be so much better.
Maybe it would be.

>All I want to do is cry and just disappear everyday
Maybe you should.

> is there any advice for me?
Maybe there isn't.
>>
Well I got good news for you OP

All those people you don't know don't actually hate you. In fact they hardly even know you exist because they are dealing with all their own problems inside their own heads just like you are.

If you actually got to know them nine times out of ten they would like/care about you unless you deliberately make them not like you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.