[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop biting nails?:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I've been biting my nails since i've been a kid, i tought i'd eventually grown out of it so i didnt really put much thought into it, but since i'm reaching my late teens and i still have that disgusting habit i wanted to know any ways to stop it.
>>
I've also been biting my nails since childhood and i still do it today at age 26. I've never had a problem with it, it's not something you should worry about unless you're a complete basket case who does it 24/7
>>
Used to do it a lot. Started using clippers and a nail file to clean them up. Figured that seeing them looking nice I wouldn't want to mess them up. It worked. Haven't gone back to biting them since then.
>>
>>18100689

use a clear nailpolish.
>>
>>18100689
if you have been getting any stomach aches, or get stomach aches often, it is because of your nail biting.

you can count on the under side of your nails to have a fuck load of bacteria, especially if you are not heavy into washing your hands after shiting, that will multiply like a mother fucker

your mouth is an excellent port for harboring and cultivating bacteria, and your hands are an excellent tool to inoculate your mouth for a harmful bacteria to grow.

you might not see shit on your hand, or any other shit you touch, but believe me that no matter how many times you wash your hands, your hands will NEVER be sterile or septic, especially the under side of your nails that collect all the shit which are usually long when you decide to start biting them...
>>
>>18101146
This.
Or if they still sell it, theres some sort of like, bitter liquid shit parents use to get their kids to stop sucking their thumbs. It's nontoxic just tastes like shit. Will make you think twice about sticking your fingers in your mouth.

The main issue with nail biting is lots of people do it on auto pilot. They don't realize theyre doing it until it's too late. If you get that bad taste, it jars you to your senses to make you realize "Oh fuck, I'm trying to bite my nails"
Do this until you have better self awareness and control over it.
>>
>>18101148
aspetic*
>>
>>18100689
I can't cut nails with my left hand, so I end up biting the right. But, as is the case with almost any addiction, try replacing it with something more productive to fill the gap.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.