[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

indecisive life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477413633292.jpg (72KB, 664x689px) Image search: [Google]
1477413633292.jpg
72KB, 664x689px
Hey guys, this is my situation.
-Long Term girlfriend of 7+ years(known her since middle school).
-Started a semi fast g rowing business. Both my girlfriend and I are financially stable with both high paying STEM degrees.
- Iam pretty charismatic and I have a bunch of girl-friends and guy friends. Some of them want to have sex but I never gave them the chance. However when Im out with my guy friends and them I have some of the girls make out for everyone's entertainment. I want to get my girlfriend involved but Im afraid of destroying the relationship.
Both of the girls are promiscuous enough not to say anything to her if something happened but my gut and sense of control would probably end up killing me if I cheated. Should I stay with the stable girl of my youth, or break free and have fun with other girls, or try to have both? Anyone with experience on this would be great. But im open to anything.
>>
Follow your heart man, fucking random girls isn't nearly as rewarding.
>>
If you fuck them, the second after you cum you will feel nothing but remorse and despair.

Keep that in mind.
>>
>>18100686
You have a woman who is faithful already. I guess if you change your religion you could have multiple woman who are faithful.
>>
>>18100727
Nice try kebab
>>
>>18100686
regular gf sex > frilly random sex
>>
>>18100686
What the fuck, is that Lamashtu's holy sign in the back there?
>>
>>18100686
You should kill these other women for tempting you from a righteous path.
>>
>>18101010
LMAO
>>
>>18100686
lol, i dated a woman before i got married who left her man because he went through this

the man dated her since very young and he began cheating on her and going to clubs and having fun because he never had a chance to

if i could get you to skip through the bullshit, i wish i could, but all of this bullshit you are going through is just a failure of thinking about the future, and being caught up in what it must feel like to be single again or w.e

it is not fun, trust me, times when i have broken up with my wife, before married were nightmares, it is a fucking gift to have someone that cares for you and loves you, every day

being single and fucking every now and then is A FUCKING NIGHTMARE....

you are alone most of the time and lonely as fuck, and you need to be a really selfless person to get into the fuck women just to fuck women life, it is largely not rewarding

just go fucking masterbate and thank god you didnt destroy an intimate relationship over a quick 5-20minute fuck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.