[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All i do with my money is spend it on weed and ciggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: TS_CreamCheeseStrawberry.png (180KB, 420x281px) Image search: [Google]
TS_CreamCheeseStrawberry.png
180KB, 420x281px
i have a problem... im 18 i will be 19 in may .. i have no job i did not finish school and i am getting kick out of my house by the end of this month. does anyone have some advice for me to get my live back on track.
>>
Well you are either going to get a job and try to find a place to live or you will be homeless with no money and probably starve to death. Only you can get your life on track.
>>
>>18100579
Why are you getting kicked out? Is there anyway to not get kicked out or delay it a few months? Will you have a place to stay? Do you have any savings at all? What us the cost of living where you are? Get a job. Get a GED.
>>
How did you afford weed and cigarettes with no job?
>>
its very complicated but my mom lives in Detroit Michigan and honestly i cant go back and live with her , im living with my dads ex girlfriend who had my little sister . im being kicked out because... well i dont really know i try really hard things just happen
>>
i sell weed sometimes , ask for loans . ask family.
>>
Jail is the only solution desu

Free meals, socialization, and sex.
>>
>>18100579
Leave now. Seriously if you have a month left, and nothing now then get out of the house.
When you're outside go to a library with a bit of change and print out C.Vs.

Do this now. Don't become a bigger degenerate than you already are.
>>
Quit weed and join the service. they have 2 year contracts for alot of jobs right now.

Just think, do I want to spend the next 2 years smoking weed every day and working a low wage job? Or do I want to work a low wage job but also get gubment benefits and a roof over my head and 3 meals a day and 2 years to find out what I want to do in life?

Good luck kid
>>
joining the army isn't that bad of a idea
>>
>>18100849

At this point there is no way a young man lacking focus can go wrong. 2 year contracts don't come around often, and if I recall you get 80 percent of GI bill, although I have heard 100 percent from others.

Best thing to do is pick a military occupation that will get you civilian certed. MOS 68w you will be in training for most of your 2 year enlistment and get out with an EMT-B cert. If you find out you like it, reup your contract get a nice bonus.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.