[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I have a crush on is currently talking to some guy on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485784293392.jpg (103KB, 964x964px)
1485784293392.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
A girl I have a crush on is currently talking to some guy on the phone when we were supposed to be hanging out. I was gonna ask her out on an official date but now my confidence and motivation is shot. Should I just forget it or ask anyway?
>>
Women are just like that. You gotta compete with all the other dudes, because the dudes are going to be absolutely everywhere.

Looking for a woman without other dudes is like looking for cold fire.
>>
>>18100574
I guess. I just thought that wasn't the case with her. Especially since she said I was pretty cute and had an excellent smile.
>>
Of course you ask.
Worst she can do is refuse, but it will worse to refrain from trying and regretting it later
>>
>>18100587
Okay yeah sure fuck it. Why the hell not?
>>
Of course try, but go in with low expectations and take it slow.
>>
>>18100598
Good for you, anon. I'm so sick of betas being too timid to ask girls questions.

You can't lose in this situation, anon. Go with God.
>>
>>18100613
It's done. She said she needed some time to think about it. But all in all I feel a bit better actually putting it out there.
>>
File: ItsYourBoi.png (193KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
ItsYourBoi.png
193KB, 620x372px
>>18100618
Congrats! Hopefully it does turn out smoothly for you
>>
>>18100618
>Need some time to think about
>asked her out

Yo, fuck that bitch dude. That's just giving you false hope. I don't want to ruin your confidence but that shit's nothing but a lame excuse.

Go find some other girl that isn't going to play you like a fiddle.
>>
>>18100693

>Go find some other girl that isn't going to play you like a fiddle.

I'm not sure how talking to other guys because some beta you know doesn't have the balls to ask you out is playing anybody like a fiddle. I'm not sure what obligation he has to put her love life on hold and wait patiently for OP to find his courage.

A lot of dude come on here whining and lamenting about the fact that their crushes are dating and talking to other people but very conveniently leave out the fact that they've done nothing to assert themselves or let the girl know their intentions. I'm not quite sure what they expect the girl to do.

"I need some time to think about it" probably means something like "Yeah, you're pretty cool but this other guy actually asked me out first so I'm going to see how it pans out with him before I give you and I a shot." Happens all the time. You snooze you lose.
>>
>>18100618
>She said she needed some time to think about it
ditch, lmao.
that's a red flag if i've ever seen one
>>
>>18100710
See problem is, when you hear them say that, you say fuck this bitch and bounce like a rubber ball. You wanna know why? Because if she wasn't interested enough where he would be the first in line and have priority, then she isn't worth shit, and sees op as 2nd or 3rd or whatever place. You don't want that shit my friend, you don't want a girl that doesn't want you.

Props to OP for at least saying it, but don't try and give her some kind of sympathy or excuse, she turned our OG negro op down, so fuck her. OP, hopefully you don't cuck out and stick around while she's fucking the guy who's first in line. Cut contact and move on to the next girl, shit's not worth it.
>>
>>18100720

>Because if she wasn't interested enough where he would be the first in line and have priority, then she isn't worth shit

In order to be first in line in priority you have to make an effort to put yourself there. If you make no effort to assert yourself or your intentions with a woman then its your fault, not hers. Its no one person's responsibility to put their love life on hold and hack their way through your shitty jungle of shyness to get you to go out with them. Thats fucking silly.

Maybe she was worth it but OP will never find out because he never made any effort to let her know how he felt.

>You don't want that shit my friend, you don't want a girl that doesn't want you.

And now the fuck is she supposed to want him if he never comes out and says he wants her? Never asks her out on a date? Never makes ANY effort to let her know that he's interested in a serious relationship?

>she turned our OG negro op down, so fuck her

Turning him down and refusing to wait for him to nut up and ask her out are two different things. In essence, you're cutting contact because the girl you never asked out got tired of waiting around for you or DIDNT EVEN KNOW you were interested in her is now dating someone else.

That's like being pissed off because someone else got a job you wanted but you never even applied for it. For all intents and purposes the only person that fucked up was you.
>>
>>18100741

I'm just saying op needs to cut contact regardless, because now all he is going to do is watch her fuck chad and wish he said something earlier.
>>
>>18100746

>I'm just saying op needs to cut contact regardless

OP needs to logically consider his responsibility in this situation and make a decision for himself. If he wants to go for it then he should but I'm encouraging him to take a step back from the situation and weigh his options. Not every decision in life has to be about saving face.

>because now all he is going to do is watch her fuck chad

I'm really tired of this Chad meme. It seems now that Chad is just any guy you're jealous of because he has something you don't. Chad doesnt exist you fucking sperlord, the only thing that exists is you and your failures. Accept it.

Memes are not real life.
>>
>>18100618
Now you just wait for a reply senpai. Good luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.