[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I find it so hard to talk to people, even people I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (30KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
30KB, 385x385px
Why do I find it so hard to talk to people, even people I was once close friends with? Recently one of my friends has been posting a lot on Facebook about how he's been feeling pretty down recently, and how a lot of his old friends don't keep in touch with him. I want to message him on Facebook to see how he's doing because I haven't talked to him in a while, and I feel bad for not keeping in touch with him. But I haven't messaged him because I just feel weird, and I don't know why. I haven't talked to most of my friends from high school in years. I would call them, but I feel like I would be bothering them or annoying them if I called them. Why do I feel like this? I even feel like this with my close friends. I have one friend I keep in touch with, but he calls me way more than I call him.
>>
>>18100496
I know that feel OP. I don't contact anyone I know because why would they want to talk to me? I'm boring and useless, I have nothing to say. They'd have a better time without me there.
>>
I, too, can relate. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people. Thing is though, the few times I do get in touch with someone, they seem to honestly appreciate it.

In your case OP, you should definitely send him a message. If he's been posting about feeling down and people not keeping in touch then that's a golden opportunity for you. He'd appreciate it, no doubt.

Speaking of which - I think messaging someone is a lot better than calling them. Phone calls are synchronous. It forces the receiver to drop what they're doing and dedicate all attention to you. I by far prefer the asynchronous nature of messaging. You can't really bother someone with a message, because they're free to read it whenever it suits them. Or, you know, not read it at all if they don't want to.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.